Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1902 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1902. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,113 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,371 days or 39.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1934.
If a dog named Bruser - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 569 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bruser will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bruser will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Jack Owens
- 1947Michael McKean
- 1948Margot Kidder
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1959Russell Gilbert
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen
- 1992Jacob Artist
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1864Elinor Glyn, English author, screenwriter, and producer (d. 1943)
- 1934Rico Rodriguez, American trombonist (The Specials and Jools Holland’s Rhythm and Blues Orchestra)
- 1937Paxton Whitehead, English actor
- 1955Smita Patil, Indian actress (d. 1986)
- 1955Tyrone Mitchell, American murderer (d. 1984)
- 1956Fran Cosmo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston and Orion the Hunter)
- 1972Eminem, American rapper, producer, and actor (D12, Outsidaz, and Bad Meets Evil)
- 1974Matthew Macfadyen, English actor
- 1975Francis Bouillon, American-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Christina Crawford, American wrestler and dancer
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OKZQEGQUAXF? Check your answers here: Word solver OKZQEGQUAXF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1814Eight people die in the London Beer Flood.
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trisha Yearwood, Sherman Alexie, Park Si-hoo, Tamara Wilcox, Bebe Neuwirth, Henry Koster, Fred Savage, Marilou, Sky Saxon, Colette Bonheur.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1902.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1902 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1903. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1931. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1902
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,113 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,371 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,460
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1934
- Age in dog years: 569 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1903 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1931 (-165)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1992 – Tequan Richmond, American actor and rapper; May 26, 1923 – James Arness, American actor and producer (d. 2011); March 2, 1972 – Richard Ruccolo, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898