Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 290th day of the year 1921. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,171 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,057 days or 33.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,224 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1953.
If a dog named Puggle - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Puggle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Puggle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Elinor Glyn
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1937Paxton Whitehead
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1947Michael McKean
- 1947Simi Garewal
- 1963Norm Macdonald
- 1989Tokio Emoto
- 1991Brenda Asnicar
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1253Ivo of Kermartin, French priest and saint (d. 1303)
- 1859Childe Hassam, American painter and illustrator (d. 1935)
- 1890Roy Kilner, English cricketer (d. 1928)
- 1903Nathanael West, American author and screenwriter (d. 1940)
- 1913Faik Türün, Turkish general (d. 2003)
- 1946Drusilla Modjeska, English-Australian author and critic
- 1951Annie Borckink, Dutch speed skater
- 1963Toby Young, English journalist and academic
- 1969Wood Harris, American actor and producer
- 1988Yuko Oshima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and Not Yet)
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIXZZGELI? Check your answers here: Word search EIXZZGELI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1091London tornado of 1091: A tornado thought to be of strength T8/F4 strikes the heart of London.
- 1456The University of Greifswald is established, making it the second oldest university in northern Europe (also for a period the oldest in Sweden, and Prussia).
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British General John Burgoyne surrenders his army at Saratoga, New York.
- 1905The October Manifesto issued by Tsar Nicholas II of Russia.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 1989Peaceful Revolution: The East German Politburo votes to remove Erich Honecker from his role as General Secretary of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany.
- 2003The pinnacle is fitted on the roof of Taipei 101, a 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, allowing it to surpass the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur by 56 m and become the world’s tallest highrise.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renée Fleming, Rukmani Devi, Gemma Atkinson, Sabina Babayeva, Betty Buckley, Eric Erlandson, Kasim Sulton, Jaeson Ma, Eve Graham, Rex Marshall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1921.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1921 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +104. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 2, 1915. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,171 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,057 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,224
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1953
- Age in dog years: 495 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1911 (+104)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 2, 1915 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1948 – Broery, Indonesian singer and actor (d. 2000); January 19, 1943 – Larry Clark, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 10, 1990 – Tristin Mays, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,901