Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1936. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,691 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,230 days or 28.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,039 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1968.
If a dog named Zoya - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zoya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zoya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Rita Hayworth
- 1921Tom Poston
- 1937Paxton Whitehead
- 1941Earl Thomas Conley
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1967René Dif
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1979Koichiro Nishi
- 1989Tokio Emoto
- 1992Nanami Sakuraba
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1813Georg Büchner, German-Swiss poet and playwright (d. 1837)
- 1890Roy Kilner, English cricketer (d. 1928)
- 1934Alan Garner, English author and playwright
- 1935Sydney Chapman, English architect and politician, Vice-Chamberlain of the Household (d. 2014)
- 1938Les Murray, Australian anthologist, poet, and critic
- 1946Drusilla Modjeska, English-Australian author and critic
- 1958Alan Jackson, American singer-songwriter
- 1963Toby Young, English journalist and academic
- 1978Jerry Flannery, Irish rugby player and coach
- 1983Mitch Talbot, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arianna’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1945Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens becomes Prime Minister of Greece between the pull-out of the German occupation force in 1944 and the return of King Georgios II to Greece.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1977German Autumn: Four days after it is hijacked, Lufthansa Flight 181 lands in Mogadishu, Somalia, where a team of German GSG 9 commandos later rescues all remaining hostages on board.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shanna Collins, Frank Woodley, Ian Gillan, Funkmaster Flex, Cees Geel, Dero Goi, Willi Resetarits, Pat Sullivan, Matthew Vaughn, Theresa Burke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1936 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 20, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 1936
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,691 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,230 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,039
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1968
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 20, 1907 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1988 – Miyu Nagase, Japanese singer and guitarist (Zone); August 25, 1966 – Tracy-Ann Oberman, English actress and screenwriter; October 3, 1976 – Herman Li, Hong Kong-English guitarist and producer (DragonForce and Demoniac).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911