Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1936 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1936. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,932 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,311 days or 28.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,048 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1968.
If a dog named Vladimir - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vladimir will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vladimir will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Simi Garewal
- 1948George Wendt
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1955Smita Patil
- 1957Lawrence Bender
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1970Blues Saraceno
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen
- 1990Bianca Bree
- 1991Brenda Asnicar
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1760Claude Henri de Rouvroy, comte de Saint-Simon, French economist and philosopher (d. 1825)
- 1908Hjördis Petterson, Swedish actress (d. 1988)
- 1917Sumner Locke Elliott, Australian-American author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1934Johnny Haynes, English-Scottish footballer (d. 2005)
- 1934Rico Rodriguez, American trombonist (The Specials and Jools Holland’s Rhythm and Blues Orchestra)
- 1948Michael Lynch, American sociologist and academic
- 1957Vincent Van Patten, American tennis player and actor
- 1968Graeme Le Saux, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1984Chris Lowell, American actor
- 1985Baran Kosari, Iranian actress
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mary’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1448Second Battle of Kosovo, where the mainly Hungarian army led by John Hunyadi is defeated by an Ottoman army led by Sultan Murad II.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1814Eight people die in the London Beer Flood.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Argüelles, Virginia Williams, C.C. DeVille, Miki Fujimura, Todd Field, Janice Vidal, Aiko Kayō, Stephen Nichols, Olivia Munn, Murat Boz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1936 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 20, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +180. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 1936
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,932 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,311 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,048
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1968
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 20, 1907 (+180)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-128)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1957 – Saundra Santiago, American actress; April 30, 1925 – Johnny Horton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1960); July 10, 1973 – Annie Mumolo, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,866