Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1940 was a Thursday and it was the 291st day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,346 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Six - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Six will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Six will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Jack Owens
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1951Roger Pontare
- 1957Lawrence Bender
- 1960Rob Marshall
- 1967René Dif
- 1975Vina Morales
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1989Tokio Emoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1623Francis Turretin, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1687)
- 1865James Rudolph Garfield, American lawyer and politician, 23rd United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 1950)
- 1886Spring Byington, American actress and singer (d. 1971)
- 1912Theodore Marier, American composer and educator, founded the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School (d. 2001)
- 1922Pierre Juneau, Canadian broadcaster and politician, co-founded the Montreal World Film Festival (d. 2012)
- 1924Don Coryell, American football player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1947Simi Garewal, Indian actress and director
- 1967Simon Segars, English businessman
- 1977Bryan Bertino, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1986Yannick Ponsero, French figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1091London tornado of 1091: A tornado thought to be of strength T8/F4 strikes the heart of London.
- 1806Former leader of the Haitian Revolution, Emperor Jacques I of Haiti is assassinated after an oppressive rule.
- 1861Nineteen people are killed in the Cullin-la-ringo massacre, the deadliest massacre of Europeans by aborigines in Australian history.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1918Haitian rebels attack the barracks of the Gendarmerie of Haiti, igniting the Second Caco War
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray Ellis, Guru, Sandra Milo, Miles Fisher, Ryan Dunn, Bishop Nehru, Arthur Penn, Barbecue Bob, Paolo Serrano, Alice Gerrard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 17, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1984 – Lougee Basabas, Filipino singer-songwriter (MOJOFLY); September 8, 1963 – Hitoshi Matsumoto, Japanese comedian and actor; April 19, 1981 – Kasie Head, American model and actress, Miss Oklahoma USA 2002.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140