Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,555 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Elinor Glyn
- 1902Irene Ryan
- 1912Jack Owens
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1968Ziggy Marley
- 1977Alimi Ballard
- 1979Koichiro Nishi
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1909Cozy Cole, American drummer (d. 1981)
- 1926Beverly Garland, American actress (d. 2008)
- 1934Johnny Haynes, English-Scottish footballer (d. 2005)
- 1939Oliver Rackham, English botanist and academic
- 1947Michael McKean, American singer-songwriter, actor, and director
- 1959Richard Roeper, American journalist and critic
- 1966Tommy Kendall, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1983Toshihiro Matsushita, Japanese footballer
- 1986Yannick Ponsero, French figure skater
- 1987Bea Alonzo, Filipino actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1091London tornado of 1091: A tornado thought to be of strength T8/F4 strikes the heart of London.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1917First British bombing of Germany in World War I.
- 1941German troops execute the male population of the villages Kerdyllia in Serres, Greece.
- 1945Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens becomes Prime Minister of Greece between the pull-out of the German occupation force in 1944 and the return of King Georgios II to Greece.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Baaba Maal, Grace Helbig, Kristen Wiig, Alan Hale, Sr., Emma Lockhart, Charles Fleischer, Carlos Lopez, Peggy Mount, Seymour Cassel, John Corbett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 17, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1913 – Richard Tucker, American tenor and actor (d. 1975); January 28, 1936 – Alan Alda, American actor, director, and screenwriter; March 5, 1929 – J. B. Lenoir, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,153