Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1967. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 237 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,756 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,252 days or 17.12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 636 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 1999.
If a dog named Tacoma - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tacoma will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tacoma will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1936Sathima Bea Benjamin
- 1947Michael McKean
- 1958Alan Jackson
- 1960Guy Henry
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1974John Rocker
- 1977Alimi Ballard
- 1979Koichiro Nishi
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1253Ivo of Kermartin, French priest and saint (d. 1303)
- 1760Claude Henri de Rouvroy, comte de Saint-Simon, French economist and philosopher (d. 1825)
- 1929Mário Wilson, Mozambican footballer and manager
- 1953Joseph Bowie, American trombonist and bandleader (Defunkt and Black Artists Group)
- 1960Rob Marshall, American director, producer, and choreographer
- 1970Blues Saraceno, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Poison)
- 1972Joe McEwing, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1983Daniel Booko, American voice actor
- 1985Max Irons, English actor
- 1990Arisa Murata, Japanese skier
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1448Second Battle of Kosovo, where the mainly Hungarian army led by John Hunyadi is defeated by an Ottoman army led by Sultan Murad II.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: British General John Burgoyne surrenders his army at Saratoga, New York.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1918Haitian rebels attack the barracks of the Gendarmerie of Haiti, igniting the Second Caco War
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
- 1994Russian journalist Dmitry Kholodov is assassinated while investigating corruption in the armed forces.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malvina Reynolds, Thom Yorke, Emilia Fox, Corey Bringas, Britt Nicole, Andrea Giordana, Robert Schimmel, Kat Graham, Gregg Turkington, John Cleese.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 1967 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1959. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your incompatibility score is -164. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was To Sir With Love by Lulu as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 17th October 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1967
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 237 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,756 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,252 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.12 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 636
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 1999
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1959 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-164)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: To Sir With Love by Lulu (October 21, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1969 – Paige Davis, American actress; March 23, 1938 – Jon Finlayson, Australian actor and screenwriter (d. 2012); September 23, 1940 – Mohammad-Reza Shajarian, Iranian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,783