Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 290th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,042 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,347 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 543 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 25, 2006.
If a dog named Cornbread - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cornbread will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cornbread will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1948George Wendt
- 1958Alan Jackson
- 1966Mark Gatiss
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1974John Rocker
- 1977Alimi Ballard
- 1983Felicity Jones
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1942Steve Jones, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1959Richard Roeper, American journalist and critic
- 1959Ron Drummond, American author and scholar
- 1969Rick Mercer, Canadian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Francis Bouillon, American-Canadian ice hockey player
- 1977Alimi Ballard, American actor and producer
- 1984Jelle Klaasen, Dutch darts player
- 1985Tomokazu Nagira, Japanese footballer
- 1990Arisa Murata, Japanese skier
- 1990Patrick Lambie, South African rugby player
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1604Kepler’s Supernova: German astronomer Johannes Kepler observes a supernova in the constellation Ophiuchus.
- 1660Nine regicides, the men who signed the death warrant of Charles I, are hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 1989Peaceful Revolution: The East German Politburo votes to remove Erich Honecker from his role as General Secretary of the Socialist Unity Party of Germany.
- 2001Israeli tourism minister Rehavam Ze'evi becomes the first Israeli minister to be assassinated in a terrorist attack.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Sweet, Johnnie Ray, David Alan Grier, Scott Bryce, James Dewees, Michael Chiklis, Eden Riegel, Karoline Jagemann, Eliška Bučková, Kumiko Aso.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 17, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 24, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 14, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing From Nothing by Billy Preston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1942 – Marshall Chess, American record producer; September 30, 1977 – Maia Brewton, American actress; May 3, 1965 – Rob Brydon, Welsh actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,493