Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 290th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,745 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 533 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Riptide - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Riptide will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Riptide will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1920Montgomery Clift
- 1933The Singing Nun
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1960Guy Henry
- 1966Mark Gatiss
- 1970Blues Saraceno
- 1976Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1988Yuko Oshima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1720Maria Teresa Agnesi Pinottini, Italian harpsichord player and composer (d. 1795)
- 1814Yakiv Holovatsky, Ukrainian historian, scholar, and poet (d. 1888)
- 1898Simon Vestdijk, Dutch author and poet (d. 1971)
- 1903Nathanael West, American author and screenwriter (d. 1940)
- 1923Barney Kessel, American guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1936Hiroo Kanamori, Japanese-American seismologist and academic
- 1946Drusilla Modjeska, English-Australian author and critic
- 1974John Rocker, American baseball player and actor
- 1975Vina Morales, Filipino actress and singer
- 1977Alimi Ballard, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1604Kepler’s Supernova: German astronomer Johannes Kepler observes a supernova in the constellation Ophiuchus.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ray McKinnon, Bernard Fanning, Catie Curtis, Ted DiBiase, Jr., Barry Primus, Rupert Friend, Brendan Fraser, Rie Tomosaka, Calvin Chen, Thanos Kalliris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 17, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing From Nothing by Billy Preston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1937 – Roberto Menescal, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; December 8, 1939 – Dariush Mehrjui, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter; April 26, 1991 – Shahira Barry, Irish model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,283