Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1974 was a Thursday and it was the 290th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,838 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Shoo - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shoo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shoo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1948Margot Kidder
- 1951Roger Pontare
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1960Rob Marshall
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1970Blues Saraceno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1912Pope John Paul I (d. 1978)
- 1915Arthur Miller, American playwright and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1939Oliver Rackham, English botanist and academic
- 1948Margot Kidder, Canadian-American actress
- 1963Sergio Goycochea, Argentinian footballer and journalist
- 1965Aravinda de Silva, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1972Eminem, American rapper, producer, and actor (D12, Outsidaz, and Bad Meets Evil)
- 1978Erin Karpluk, Canadian actress
- 1983Junichi Miyashita, Japanese swimmer
- 1986Aija Brumermane, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1941German troops execute the male population of the villages Kerdyllia in Serres, Greece.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1970Montreal: Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte murdered by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Petrie, Jr., Christopher Showerman, Gene Raymond, Aaron Eckhart, Earle Hyman, Kinky Friedman, Dick Durock, Jason Miller, Dudu Aharon, Norman Lear.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 17, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Nothing From Nothing by Billy Preston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1935 – Steffi Sidney, American actress (d. 2010); April 14, 1932 – Bob Grant, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2003); April 2, 1917 – Lou Monte, American singer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210