Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 290th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,847 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 367 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Hjördis Petterson
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1967Kim Seung-jun
- 1967René Dif
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1975Vina Morales
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1978Erin Karpluk
- 1985Baran Kosari
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1892Herbert Howells, English organist, composer, and educator (d. 1983)
- 1912Pope John Paul I (d. 1978)
- 1918Ralph Wilson, American businessman, founded the Buffalo Bills (d. 2014)
- 1919Isaak Markovich Khalatnikov, Ukrainian-Russian physicist and academic
- 1924Don Coryell, American football player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1940Stephen Kovacevich, American pianist and conductor
- 1970Anil Kumble, Indian cricketer
- 1983Milica Brozovic, Serbian-Russian figure skater
- 1983Riki Miura, Japanese actor
- 1990Paolo Campinoti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1918Haitian rebels attack the barracks of the Gendarmerie of Haiti, igniting the Second Caco War
- 1931Al Capone is convicted of income tax evasion.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Omar Gooding, Matti Nykänen, Barry Pepper, Norika Fujiwara, Risa Hirako, Shawn Lane, AJ Lamas, Benjamin Carr, Bedia Muvahhit, Andrew Lincoln.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 17, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Emotion by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1932 – Des O'Connor, English comedian, singer, and television host; August 17, 1988 – Brady Corbet, American actor, director, and screenwriter; February 5, 1981 – Sara Foster, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044