Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 290th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,015 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 373 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Bolin - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bolin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bolin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1957Lawrence Bender
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1966Mark Gatiss
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1971Kim Ljung
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1983Felicity Jones
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1623Francis Turretin, Swiss-Italian minister, theologian, and academic (d. 1687)
- 1853Grand Duchess Maria Alexandrovna of Russia (d. 1920)
- 1921Maria Gorokhovskaya, Russian-Israeli gymnast (d. 2001)
- 1947Gene Green, American lawyer and politician
- 1948George Wendt, American actor
- 1948Robert Jordan, American soldier and author (d. 2007)
- 1971Kim Ljung, Norwegian singer-songwriter and bass player (Seigmen and Zeromancer)
- 1978Chuka Umunna, English lawyer and politician
- 1981Tsubasa Imai, Japanese singer, actor, and dancer (Tackey & Tsubasa)
- 1989Tokio Emoto, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1945Archbishop Damaskinos of Athens becomes Prime Minister of Greece between the pull-out of the German occupation force in 1944 and the return of King Georgios II to Greece.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Keegan, Roger Greenaway, Chris Sligh, Rome Ramirez, Richard McGonagle, Fergie, Jinkx Monsoon, Dave Fleischer, Betty Balfour, Marlo Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 17, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Emotion by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1981 – Justin Gabriel, South African wrestler and model; November 23, 1949 – Alan Paul, American singer-songwriter and actor (The Manhattan Transfer); January 2, 1932 – Richard Thorp, English actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,304