Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1987 was a Saturday and it was the 290th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,089 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 375 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jeckle - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 140 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeckle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jeckle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Tom Poston
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1957Lawrence Bender
- 1967Kim Seung-jun
- 1969Wood Harris
- 1970Shauna O'Brien
- 1971Kim Ljung
- 1974John Rocker
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1988Tori Matsuzaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1898Simon Vestdijk, Dutch author and poet (d. 1971)
- 1921Maria Gorokhovskaya, Russian-Israeli gymnast (d. 2001)
- 1957Lawrence Bender, American actor and producer
- 1965Aravinda de Silva, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1974Cincinnati Red, American wrestler (d. 2015)
- 1977Bryan Bertino, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Dudu Aouate, Israeli footballer
- 1979Kimi Räikkönen, Finnish race car driver
- 1980Alessandro Piccolo, Italian race car driver
- 1986Aija Brumermane, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1610French king Louis XIII is crowned in Reims Cathedral.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
- 2000Train crash at Hatfield, north of London, leading to collapse of Railtrack.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Campbell Scott, Paul Bown, Yuri Shevchuk, Calvert DeForest, Philip Kaufman, Nils Lofgren, Bobby Manuel, Charles Crichton, David Sparrow, Kenta Suga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 17, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lost in Emotion by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1985 – Sinqua Walls, American basketball player and actor; June 22, 1942 – Murphy Dunne, American actor and keyboard player (The Blues Brothers); November 6, 1973 – Nell McAndrew, English model and runner.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156