Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,229 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Cady - a Dalmatian breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cady will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cady will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1948George Wendt
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1962Mike Judge
- 1963Norm Macdonald
- 1970Blues Saraceno
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1975Despina Olympiou
- 1977Alimi Ballard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1810Adolphe-Félix Cals, French painter (d. 1880)
- 1909Cozy Cole, American drummer (d. 1981)
- 1912Theodore Marier, American composer and educator, founded the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School (d. 2001)
- 1938Evel Knievel, American motorcycle rider and stuntman (d. 2007)
- 1947Simi Garewal, Indian actress and director
- 1956Fran Cosmo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston and Orion the Hunter)
- 1966Danny Ferry, American basketball player and manager
- 1976Kevin Maher, English-Irish footballer and coach
- 1978Chuka Umunna, English lawyer and politician
- 1983Junichi Miyashita, Japanese swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1660Nine regicides, the men who signed the death warrant of Charles I, are hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1941World War II: a German submarine attacks an American ship for the first time in the war.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1970Montreal: Quebec Vice-Premier and Minister of Labour Pierre Laporte murdered by members of the FLQ terrorist group.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rihanna, George Maharis, Stefán Karl Stefánsson, Katharine Alexander, Stu Cook, Rory Calhoun, Sable, Aris Maliagros, Ariel Waller, Peter Wolf.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 17, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1949 – Hanno Pöschl, Austrian actor; April 25, 1984 – Melonie Diaz, American actress and producer; April 15, 1985 – Diana Zubiri, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204