Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,959 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1918Rita Hayworth
- 1941Earl Thomas Conley
- 1948George Wendt
- 1950Howard Rollins
- 1956Fran Cosmo
- 1968Ziggy Marley
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen
- 1974Matthew Macfadyen
- 1991Brenda Asnicar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1912Theodore Marier, American composer and educator, founded the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School (d. 2001)
- 1922Pierre Juneau, Canadian broadcaster and politician, co-founded the Montreal World Film Festival (d. 2012)
- 1924Anton Geiser, Croatian SS officer (d. 2012)
- 1930Jimmy Breslin, American journalist and author
- 1948Margot Kidder, Canadian-American actress
- 1958Craig Murray, English academic and politician
- 1967Simon Segars, English businessman
- 1973Andrea Tarozzi, Italian footballer and coach
- 1974Matthew Macfadyen, English actor
- 1975Despina Olympiou, Greek-Cypriot singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1448Second Battle of Kosovo, where the mainly Hungarian army led by John Hunyadi is defeated by an Ottoman army led by Sultan Murad II.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1771Premiere in Milan of the opera Ascanio in Alba, composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, age 15.
- 1800Britain takes control of the Dutch colony of Curaçao.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1861Nineteen people are killed in the Cullin-la-ringo massacre, the deadliest massacre of Europeans by aborigines in Australian history.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1917First British bombing of Germany in World War I.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rolf Schult, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Koo Nimo, Nicholas Turturro, Barry Jenner, Glenda Gilson, Doda, Kimberley Dahme, Jessica Caban, Tim Kasher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 17, 1992.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1914 – Giuseppe Valdengo, Italian actor and singer (d. 2007); January 29, 1998 – Mion Mukaichi, Japanese idol, singer, and actress (AKB48); July 16, 1939 – Denise LaSalle, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917