Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,018 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 305 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Irene Ryan
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1947Simi Garewal
- 1951Shari Ulrich
- 1960Bernie Nolan
- 1967Kim Seung-jun
- 1968Ziggy Marley
- 1969Wyclef Jean
- 1974Matthew Macfadyen
- 1990Bianca Bree
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1810Adolphe-Félix Cals, French painter (d. 1880)
- 1923Barney Kessel, American guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1947Michael McKean, American singer-songwriter, actor, and director
- 1959Ron Drummond, American author and scholar
- 1960Bernie Nolan, Irish singer and actress (The Nolans) (d. 2013)
- 1963Norm Macdonald, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Shaun Edwards, English rugby player and coach
- 1974Dhondup Wangchen, Chinese director and producer
- 1985Carlos González, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1991Brenda Asnicar, Argentinian actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 456Battle of Placentia: Ricimer, supported by Majorian (comes domesticorum), defeats the Roman usurper Avitus near Piacenza (Northern Italy) .
- 1091London tornado of 1091: A tornado thought to be of strength T8/F4 strikes the heart of London.
- 1448Second Battle of Kosovo, where the mainly Hungarian army led by John Hunyadi is defeated by an Ottoman army led by Sultan Murad II.
- 1610French king Louis XIII is crowned in Reims Cathedral.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1941German troops execute the male population of the villages Kerdyllia in Serres, Greece.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 19891989 Loma Prieta earthquake (7.1 on the Richter scale) hits the San Francisco Bay Area and causes 57 deaths directly (and 6 indirectly).
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: K, Megan Young, Hikari Ōta, Ernie Terrell, Kelly Bishop, Stacie Orrico, Justin Furstenfeld, Bonnie Wright, Marcus Mumford, Terry Callier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 17, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was End of the Road by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1987 – Amy Macdonald, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 29, 1956 – GG Allin, American singer-songwriter (The Murder Junkies and The Jabbers) (d. 1993); October 28, 1943 – Charo López, Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062