Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 1995 was a Tuesday and it was the 290th day of the year 1995. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,377 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,792 days or 7.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 283 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 25, 2027.
If a dog named Yuguj - a Saluki breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yuguj will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yuguj will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Beverly Garland
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1957Vincent Van Patten
- 1962Mike Judge
- 1966Mark Gatiss
- 1983Felicity Jones
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen
- 1984Chris Lowell
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1817Syed Ahmad Khan, Indian philosopher and scholar (d. 1898)
- 1921Maria Gorokhovskaya, Russian-Israeli gymnast (d. 2001)
- 1921Priscilla Buckley, American journalist and author (d. 2012)
- 1930Robert Atkins, American physician and cardiologist, created the Atkins diet (d. 2003)
- 1948George Wendt, American actor
- 1953Joseph Bowie, American trombonist and bandleader (Defunkt and Black Artists Group)
- 1960Guy Henry, English actor
- 1960Rob Marshall, American director, producer, and choreographer
- 1978Jerry Flannery, Irish rugby player and coach
- 1984Randall Munroe, American author and illustrator
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1941German troops execute the male population of the villages Kerdyllia in Serres, Greece.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 1979Mother Teresa is awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 2001Israeli tourism minister Rehavam Ze'evi becomes the first Israeli minister to be assassinated in a terrorist attack.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Fox, Lindsey Shaw, Derya Alabora, April Ashley, Candice Glover, Matthieu Chedid, Andy Richter, Sam Shepard, Karl Wallinger, Dermot Mulroney.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for October is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 29, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -95. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fantasy by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 1995
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 24 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,377 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,792 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 283
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 2027
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Saluki breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- October modern birthstone: Opal
- October mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- October birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 29, 1988 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 2002 (-95)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Fantasy by Mariah Carey (October 21, 1995)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1950 – Øivind Blunck, Norwegian actor and singer; November 4, 1984 – French Montana, Moroccan-American rapper; October 5, 1972 – Thomas Roberts, American journalist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,758