Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 2009 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 2009 was a Saturday and it was the 290th day of the year 2009. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2009 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,794 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,598 days or 4.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 25, 2041.
If a dog named Pencil - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pencil will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pencil will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1955Smita Patil
- 1957Lawrence Bender
- 1959Russell Gilbert
- 1968Ziggy Marley
- 1975Despina Olympiou
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1985Baran Kosari
- 1989Tokio Emoto
- 1992Sam Concepcion
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1917Sumner Locke Elliott, Australian-American author and playwright (d. 1991)
- 1946Michael Hossack, American drummer (The Doobie Brothers) (d. 2012)
- 1948George Wendt, American actor
- 1948Robert Jordan, American soldier and author (d. 2007)
- 1950Philippe Barbarin, French cardinal
- 1966Mark Gatiss, English actor, screenwriter, and author
- 1967Simon Segars, English businessman
- 1969Wyclef Jean, Haitian-American rapper, producer, and actor (Fugees)
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor ('N Sync)
- 1990Saki Kumagai, Japanese footballer
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tamara’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Battle of Neville’s Cross: King David II of Scotland is captured by the English near Durham, and imprisoned in the Tower of London for eleven years.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1860First The Open Championship (referred to in North America as the British Open).
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1917First British bombing of Germany in World War I.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
- 1992Having gone to the wrong house for a Halloween party, Japanese exchange student Yoshihiro Hattori is shot and killed by the homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 2009 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raoul Walsh, Becky O'Donohue, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Kim Alexis, Brandon Beemer, Sunny, Kirk Francis, Dayton Lummis, Gene Simmons, Tomomi Kasai.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 2009.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 2009 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 16, 1989. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,788,214,394. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 17, 2009). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,275,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2009. The estimated number of babies born on 17th October 2009 is 378,836. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,298 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 21,169 times in the year 2009. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 2009. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 290th day of 2009
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 2009
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,794 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,598 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 162
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 2041
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1986 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 16, 1989 (-136)
- 2009 world population: 6,788,214,394
- Number one song: Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil Wayne (October 17, 2009)
- Babies born in 2009: 138,275,047
- Babies born in 2009 every day: 378,836
- Babies born in 2009 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,298 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 21,169 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MMIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1995 – Leonard Proxauf, German-Austrian actor; October 16, 1963 – Brendan Kibble, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bam Balams, Navahodads, and Vampire Lovers); March 15, 1919 – Lawrence Tierney, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,125