Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 2016 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 2016 was a Monday and it was the 291st day of the year 2016. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2016 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 4 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,398 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 466 days or 1.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 47 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 25, 2048.
If a dog named High - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 32 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 High will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like High will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Spring Byington
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1926Julie Adams
- 1948Margot Kidder
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick
- 1975Despina Olympiou
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1984Chris Lowell
- 1987Bea Alonzo
- 1992Jacob Artist
View the complete list of October 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1582Johann Gerhard, German theologian and academic (d. 1637)
- 1906Paul Derringer, American baseball player (d. 1987)
- 1938Evel Knievel, American motorcycle rider and stuntman (d. 2007)
- 1956Mae Jemison, American physician, academic, and astronaut
- 1957Steve McMichael, American football player, wrestler, and sportscaster
- 1965Aravinda de Silva, Sri Lankan cricketer
- 1969Rick Mercer, Canadian comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Andrea Tarozzi, Italian footballer and coach
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama, Japanese actor
- 1984Anja Eline Skybakmoen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and bandleader (Pitsj)
View the complete list of October 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Conner’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660Nine regicides, the men who signed the death warrant of Charles I, are hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1662Charles II of England sells Dunkirk to France for 40,000 pounds.
- 1888Thomas Edison files a patent for the Optical Phonograph (the first movie).
- 1941German troops execute the male population of the villages Kerdyllia in Serres, Greece.
- 1943The Holocaust: Sobibór extermination camp is closed.
- 1945A massive number of people, headed by CGT, gather in the Plaza de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina to demand Juan Perón’s release. It calls “el día de la lealtad peronista” (peronista loyalty day)
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1961Scores of Algerian protesters (some claim up to 400) are massacred by the Paris police at the instigation of former Nazi collaborator Maurice Papon, then chief of the Prefecture of Police.
- 1973OPEC imposes an oil embargo against a number of Western countries, considered to have helped Israel in its war against Egypt and Syria.
- 2001Israeli tourism minister Rehavam Ze'evi becomes the first Israeli minister to be assassinated in a terrorist attack.
View the complete list of October 17 historical events.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17, and 2016 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Véronique Gens, Yvette Vickers, Takako Uehara, Elyse Sewell, Eric Martin, G-Enka, Josh Ritter, Sharkey Bonano, Beverley Knight, Mike Watt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 17, 2016.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th October 2016 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,325,996,709. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 2016). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 19,471 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,082 times in the year 2016. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 17, 2016. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 2016
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 2016
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 63 days
- Age on next birthday: 4 years old
- Days since birth: 1,398 days
- Days spent sleeping: 466 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 47
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 25, 2048
- Age in dog years: 32 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 2016 world population: 7,325,996,709
- Number one song: Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey (October 22, 2016)
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 19,471 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,082 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.X.MMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1932 – John Drew Barrymore, American actor (d. 2004); November 11, 1960 – Stanley Tucci, American actor and director; August 3, 1977 – Tómas Lemarquis, Icelandic actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945