Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1918 was a Friday and it was the 291st day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,463 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,154 days or 33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 1950.
If a dog named Breckenrid - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Breckenrid will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Breckenrid will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lotte Lenya
- 1915Victor Sen Yung
- 1945Norio Wakamoto
- 1947Joe Morton
- 1950Sheila White
- 1955David Twohy
- 1955Vanessa Briscoe Hay
- 1978Jaime Koeppe
- 1980Josh Gracin
- 1984Freida Pinto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1547Justus Lipsius, Belgian philologist and scholar (d. 1606)
- 1668John George IV, Elector of Saxony (d. 1694)
- 1875Len Braund, English cricketer, coach, and umpire (d. 1955)
- 1935Peter Boyle, American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1945Yıldo, Turkish footballer, volleyball player, actor and showman
- 1947Laura Nyro, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1997)
- 1955Vanessa Briscoe Hay, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Pylon and Supercluster)
- 1958Thomas Hearns, American boxer
- 1973Sarah Winckless, English rower
- 1978Jaime Koeppe, Canadian model and wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1356Basel earthquake, the most significant historic seismological event north of the Alps, destroys the town of Basel, Switzerland.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1797Treaty of Campo Formio is signed between France and Austria
- 1851Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
- 1860The Second Opium War finally ends at the Convention of Peking with the ratification of the Treaty of Tientsin, an unequal treaty.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1954Texas Instruments announces the first transistor radio.
- 1968The U.S. Olympic Committee suspends Tommie Smith and John Carlos for giving a “Black Power” salute during a victory ceremony at the Mexico City games.
- 2003Bolivian gas conflict: Bolivian President Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, is forced to resign and leave Bolivia.
- 2004Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the State Peace and Development Council on charges of corruption.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kimberly Caldwell, Christy Hemme, Kōki Miyata, Roxana Briban, Sigrid Thornton, Daphne Zuniga, Kelly McGillis, Powers Boothe, Kōichi Satō, Roland Orzabal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1938 – JJ Cale, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Leathercoated Minds) (d. 2013); March 19, 1928 – Patrick McGoohan, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009); April 16, 1949 – Melody Patterson, American actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,297