Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,952 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Annette Hanshaw
- 1924Buddy MacMaster
- 1927George C. Scott
- 1929Hillard Elkins
- 1953Loes Luca
- 1955Hiromi Go
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1966Angela Visser
- 1967Eric Stuart
- 1977Kunal Kapoor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1854Billy Murdoch, Australian cricketer (d. 1911)
- 1893George Ohsawa, Japanese philosopher and academic (d. 1966)
- 1904Haim Shirman, Ukrainian-Israeli scholar and academic (d. 1981)
- 1919Anita O'Day, American singer (d. 2006)
- 1921Beatrice Helen Worsley, Mexican-Canadian computer scientist and academic (d. 1972)
- 1925Ramiz Alia, Albanian politician, 1st President of Albania (d. 2011)
- 1939Jan Erik Vold, Norwegian poet, author, and translator
- 1941Timothy Bell, Baron Bell, English businessman
- 1954Nick Houghton, English general
- 1969Nelson Vivas, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1867United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 2003Bolivian gas conflict: Bolivian President Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, is forced to resign and leave Bolivia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Egan, Doris Fisher, Dorothy Provine, Louise Brooks, Gwen Welles, Amanda Walsh, Peter Wingfield, Zanjoe Marudo, Jeremy Hardy, Bishop Nehru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 18, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1958 – Cecily Adams, American actress and casting director (d. 2004); February 7, 1920 – Oscar Brand, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and author; July 1, 1948 – John Ford, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strawbs, The Monks, and Elmer Gantry's Velvet Opera).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,019