Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,194 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Spyro - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spyro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spyro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Inger Stevens
- 1947Laura Nyro
- 1947Paul Chuckle
- 1952Chuck Lorre
- 1954Yūji Mitsuya
- 1955Hiromi Go
- 1960Erin Moran
- 1975Baby Bash
- 1989Joy Lauren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1701Charles le Beau, French historian and author (d. 1778)
- 1923Jessie Mae Hemphill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008)
- 1947Joe Morton, American actor and director
- 1949Joe Egan, Scottish singer-songwriter (Stealers Wheel)
- 1952Patrick Morrow, Canadian mountaineer and photographer
- 1952Paul Geroski, American-English economist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1954Nick Houghton, English general
- 1955Timmy Mallett, English radio and television host
- 1956Martina Navratilova, Czech-American tennis player and coach
- 1973Rachel Nichols, American journalist and sportscaster
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Franco-American Siege of Savannah is lifted.
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1921The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Union begins the liberation of Czechoslovakia from Nazi Germany.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1954Texas Instruments announces the first transistor radio.
- 2004Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the State Peace and Development Council on charges of corruption.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manuela Martelli, Ayelet Zurer, Ida LaFontaine, May Irwin, Chisato Okai, C. J. Chenier, Kristen Wiig, Larry Garner, Miho Miyazaki, Emma Caulfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 18, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1982 – Vincy Chan, Hong Kong singer; December 31, 1966 – Lisa Joyner, American journalist and actress; February 5, 1920 – Frank Muir, English actor and playwright (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129