Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1939 was a Wednesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1939. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,253 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,751 days or 26.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 1971.
If a dog named Urbano - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Urbano will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Urbano will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Miriam Hopkins
- 1935Peter Boyle
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1947Laura Nyro
- 1949Gary Richrath
- 1951Pam Dawber
- 1957Jon Lindstrom
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1974Noboru Kaneko
View the complete list of October 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1887Takashi Sakai, Japanese general and politician, Governor of Hong Kong (d. 1946)
- 1894Tibor Déry, Hungarian author and translator (d. 1977)
- 1901Annette Hanshaw, American singer (d. 1985)
- 1925Ramiz Alia, Albanian politician, 1st President of Albania (d. 2011)
- 1951Mike Antonovich, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1952Roy Dias, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach
- 1973Michalis Kapsis, Greek footballer
- 1978Mike Tindall, English rugby player
- 1982Thierry Amiel, French singer-songwriter
- 1986Wilma Elles, German actress and fashion designer
View the complete list of October 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sandy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1081The Normans defeat the Byzantine Empire in the Battle of Dyrrhachium.
- 1648Boston Shoemakers form first American labor organization.
- 1867United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.
- 1898The United States takes possession of Puerto Rico from Spain.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 2003Bolivian gas conflict: Bolivian President Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, is forced to resign and leave Bolivia.
View the complete list of October 18 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frank Finlay, Hans Abramson, Robson Green, Anita Carter, Thom Yorke, George O'Brien, Chloe Bridges, Pascale Machaalani, Art Hindle, Arthur Doyle.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 18, 1939.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th October 1939 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1937. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 18, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 291st day of 1939
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,253 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,751 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 991
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 26, 1971
- Age in dog years: 415 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1968 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1937 (-176)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.X.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1983 – Lynsey Bartilson, American actress and producer; December 29, 1959 – Patricia Clarkson, American actress; March 7, 1975 – Audrey Marie Anderson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,859