Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,606 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mellie - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mellie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mellie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jessie Mae Hemphill
- 1928Keith Jackson
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1951Pam Dawber
- 1956Alkistis Protopsalti
- 1956Craig Bartlett
- 1974Candy Lo
- 1982Thierry Amiel
- 1991Tyler Posey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1679Ann Putnam, Jr., American witness in the Salem witch trials (d. 1716)
- 1831Frederick III, German Emperor (d. 1888)
- 1862Mehmet Esat Bülkat, Ottoman general (d. 1952)
- 1931Ien Dales, Dutch civil servant and politician, Dutch Minister of the Interior (d. 1994)
- 1939Mike Ditka, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1952Patrick Morrow, Canadian mountaineer and photographer
- 1952Roy Dias, Sri Lankan cricketer and coach
- 1961Gladstone Small, Barbadian-English cricketer
- 1962Vincent Spano, American actor, director, and producer
- 1968Lisa Chappell, New Zealand actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1867United States takes possession of Alaska after purchasing it from Russia for $7.2 million. Celebrated annually in the state as Alaska Day.
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1954Texas Instruments announces the first transistor radio.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jaymala Shiledar, Scott Thompson, Virginia Pearson, Bobby Deol, Stewart Lee, Davis Guggenheim, Steve Carell, John Mellencamp, Carey Hayes, Smiley Burnette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1987 – Emily Glenister, English actress; October 16, 1953 – Fred Ridgeway, Irish-English actor (d. 2012); June 12, 1967 – Frances O'Connor, English-Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,286