Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 728 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Annette Hanshaw
- 1926Klaus Kinski
- 1943Christine Charbonneau
- 1957Catherine Ringer
- 1966Angela Visser
- 1968Lisa Chappell
- 1974Candy Lo
- 1979Hikaru Kawamura
- 1987Zac Efron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1865Arie de Jong, Dutch linguist and author (d. 1957)
- 1898Lotte Lenya, Austrian-American singer and actress (d. 1981)
- 1909Norberto Bobbio, Italian philosopher and theorist (d. 2004)
- 1934Chuck Swindoll, American pastor, author, and educator
- 1938Robert Dove, American lawyer and politician
- 1947Paul Chuckle, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1954Liz Burch, Australian actress
- 1978Jaime Koeppe, Canadian model and wrestler
- 1980Josh Gracin, American soldier and singer
- 1981Greg Warren, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1356Basel earthquake, the most significant historic seismological event north of the Alps, destroys the town of Basel, Switzerland.
- 1921The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1945A group of the Venezuelan Armed Forces, led by Mario Vargas, Marcos Pérez Jiménez and Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, stages a coup d'état against president Isaías Medina Angarita, who is overthrown by the end of the day.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1961the initial European Social Charter is adopted.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Frances McDormand, BC Jean, Asha Bhosle, Ina Clough, Cody Burger, Al Stewart, Tamannaah, Belén Rodríguez, Moray Watson, Levent Kazak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1964 – Moosie Drier, American actor and director; April 14, 1976 – Christian Älvestam, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Scar Symmetry, Miseration, and Solution .45); July 31, 1964 – Jim Corr, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Corrs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,098