Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rhee - a German Wirehaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rhee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rhee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Chuck Berry
- 1950Sheila White
- 1951Pam Dawber
- 1954Liz Burch
- 1955Vanessa Briscoe Hay
- 1956Alkistis Protopsalti
- 1956Craig Bartlett
- 1966Slavi Trifonov
- 1978Wesley Jonathan
- 1990Carly Schroeder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1701Charles le Beau, French historian and author (d. 1778)
- 1870D. T. Suzuki, Japanese author and scholar (d. 1966)
- 1893George Ohsawa, Japanese philosopher and academic (d. 1966)
- 1925Ramiz Alia, Albanian politician, 1st President of Albania (d. 2011)
- 1938Dawn Wells, American model and actress, Miss Nevada 1959
- 1939Jan Erik Vold, Norwegian poet, author, and translator
- 1943Birthe Rønn Hornbech, Danish police officer and politician, Danish Minister for Ecclesiastical Affairs
- 1952Patrick Morrow, Canadian mountaineer and photographer
- 1955Timmy Mallett, English radio and television host
- 1983Dante, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1081The Normans defeat the Byzantine Empire in the Battle of Dyrrhachium.
- 1599Michael the Brave, Prince of Wallachia, defeats the Army of Andrew Báthory in the Battle of Șelimbăr, leading to the first recorded unification of the Romanian people.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1945The USSR’s nuclear program receives plans for the United States plutonium bomb from Klaus Fuchs at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1961the initial European Social Charter is adopted.
- 1991The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2007Karachi bombing: A suicide attack on a motorcade carrying former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto kills 139 and wounds 450 more. Bhutto herself is uninjured.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Deal, Juan Pedro Lanzani, David Tom, Didem Erol, Joe Raiola, Jaro Fürth, Vesa-Matti Loiri, Kanako Kondō, Paul Arcand, Goldie Hawn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1978 – Devon Sawa, Canadian actor; October 8, 1997 – Bella Thorne, American actress, singer, and dancer; April 15, 1949 – Alla Pugacheva, Russian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177