Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,680 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 734 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Waif - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Waif will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Waif will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Chuck Berry
- 1934Inger Stevens
- 1935Peter Boyle
- 1950Om Puri
- 1954Arliss Howard
- 1954Yūji Mitsuya
- 1956Craig Bartlett
- 1966Angela Visser
- 1978Jaime Koeppe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1127Emperor Go-Shirakawa of Japan (d. 1192)
- 1909Norberto Bobbio, Italian philosopher and theorist (d. 2004)
- 1914Raymond Lambert, Swiss mountaineer (d. 1997)
- 1918Bobby Troup, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1999)
- 1938Robert Dove, American lawyer and politician
- 1941Timothy Bell, Baron Bell, English businessman
- 1949George Hendrick, American baseball player and coach
- 1952Allen Ripley, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1961Wynton Marsalis, American trumpet player, composer, and educator
- 1968Stuart Law, Australian cricketer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 629Dagobert I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1386Opening of Heidelberg University.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: The Franco-American Siege of Savannah is lifted.
- 1898The United States takes possession of Puerto Rico from Spain.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 2004Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the State Peace and Development Council on charges of corruption.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Waits, Al Franken, Richard Brancatisano, Gary Louris, Kelly Vitz, Jackie Coogan, Maurice Roëves, Alla Pugacheva, Alison Sweeney, Richard Kline.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1999 – Daniel Roche, English actor; May 21, 1972 – Brett Tucker, Australian actor and singer; April 24, 1975 – Sam Doumit, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177