Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,438 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Victor Sen Yung
- 1924Buddy MacMaster
- 1934Calvin Lockhart
- 1935Peter Boyle
- 1939Earl Jolly Brown
- 1947Paul Chuckle
- 1958Megumi Ishii
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1976Zhou Xun
- 1978Kenji Wu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1701Charles le Beau, French historian and author (d. 1778)
- 1785Thomas Love Peacock, English author and poet (d. 1866)
- 1887Takashi Sakai, Japanese general and politician, Governor of Hong Kong (d. 1946)
- 1934Chuck Swindoll, American pastor, author, and educator
- 1939Lee Harvey Oswald, American assassin of John F. Kennedy (d. 1963)
- 1955Denis Watson, Zimbabwean golfer
- 1955Hiromi Go, Japanese singer
- 1957Catherine Ringer, French singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Les Rita Mitsouko)
- 1974Candy Lo, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress
- 1981Tina Hergold, Slovenian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1648Boston Shoemakers form first American labor organization.
- 1797Treaty of Campo Formio is signed between France and Austria
- 1912First Balkan War: King Peter I of Serbia issues a declaration “To the Serbian People”, as his country joins the war.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company (later Corporation) is founded by a consortium, to establish a nationwide network of radio transmitters to provide a national broadcasting service.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1967The Soviet probe Venera 4 reaches Venus and becomes the first spacecraft to measure the atmosphere of another planet.
- 1991The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
- 2003Bolivian gas conflict: Bolivian President Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, is forced to resign and leave Bolivia.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Ridings, Verónica Forqué, You Yokoyama, Christa Theret, Anne Ramsey, Kristian Alfonso, Vaughn Meader, Steve Katz, Alicia Fox, Charlie Barnett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1972 – Eugene Hütz, Ukrainian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Gogol Bordello); January 14, 1987 – Atsushi Hashimoto, Japanese actor; December 25, 1940 – Pete Brown, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070