Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 291st day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,794 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Subie - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Subie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Subie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Lotte Lenya
- 1901Annette Hanshaw
- 1927George C. Scott
- 1953Loes Luca
- 1954Arliss Howard
- 1960Erin Moran
- 1962Vincent Spano
- 1977Kunal Kapoor
- 1987Freja Beha Erichsen
- 1989Joy Lauren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1653Abraham van Riebeeck, South African-Dutch merchant and politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1713)
- 1928Maurice El Mediouni, Algerian pianist and composer
- 1935Peter Boyle, American actor and singer (d. 2006)
- 1952Paul Geroski, American-English economist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1958Megumi Ishii, Japanese actress and politician
- 1968Michael Stich, German tennis player and sportscaster
- 1969Nelson Vivas, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1969Volker Neumüller, German talent manager
- 1970Doug Mirabelli, American baseball player and coach
- 1970Michihiro Morita, Japanese Go player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1016The Danes defeat the Saxons in the Battle of Assandun.
- 1851Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
- 1921The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1961the initial European Social Charter is adopted.
- 1967The Soviet probe Venera 4 reaches Venus and becomes the first spacecraft to measure the atmosphere of another planet.
- 2004Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the State Peace and Development Council on charges of corruption.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martine McCutcheon, LeToya Luckett, Mari Natsuki, Jeff Bergman, Ivan Dixon, Özgür Çevik, Matthew Wood, Vince McMahon, Tamara Johnson-George, Katherine Heigl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1975 – Hawksley Workman, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 21, 1922 – Russ Meyer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004); November 11, 1948 – Vincent Schiavelli, American actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,225