Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 291st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 64 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,025 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,675 days or 18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 678 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 26, 1995.
If a dog named Tutter - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tutter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tutter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Melina Mercouri
- 1928Keith Jackson
- 1935Peter Boyle
- 1946Howard Shore
- 1956Craig Bartlett
- 1957Jon Lindstrom
- 1958Megumi Ishii
- 1984Esperanza Spalding
- 1987Freja Beha Erichsen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1865Logan Pearsall Smith, American-English author and critic (d. 1946)
- 1928Maurice El Mediouni, Algerian pianist and composer
- 1941Martha Burk, American psychologist and author
- 1955Denis Watson, Zimbabwean golfer
- 1971Koshalendraprasad Pande, Indian guru
- 1975Alex Cora, Puerto Rican-American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1978Kenji Wu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor
- 1980Birsen Yavuz, Turkish sprinter and hurdler
- 1984Esperanza Spalding, American singer-songwriter and bassist
- 1984Robert Harting, German discus thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 320Pappus of Alexandria, Greek philosopher, observes an eclipse of the Sun and writes a commentary on The Great Astronomer (Almagest).
- 629Dagobert I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1748Signing of the Treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle ends the War of the Austrian Succession.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1944World War II: Soviet Union begins the liberation of Czechoslovakia from Nazi Germany.
- 1945A group of the Venezuelan Armed Forces, led by Mario Vargas, Marcos Pérez Jiménez and Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, stages a coup d'état against president Isaías Medina Angarita, who is overthrown by the end of the day.
- 1949United Nations Security Council Resolution 78 is adopted.
- 2003Bolivian gas conflict: Bolivian President Gonzalo Sánchez de Lozada, is forced to resign and leave Bolivia.
- 2007Karachi bombing: A suicide attack on a motorcade carrying former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto kills 139 and wounds 450 more. Bhutto herself is uninjured.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Thomas, Ria Brieffies, Brooke White, Babyface, Miri Hanai, Kotoko, Daniel Clark, Camille, Doutzen Kroes, Jerry Wallace.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 18, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1998 – Zachary Gordon, American actor; February 27, 1923 – Dexter Gordon, American saxophonist, composer, and actor (d. 1990); May 23, 1910 – Scatman Crothers, American actor, singer, dancer, and guitarist (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,317