Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 291st day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 670 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Hotwire - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hotwire will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hotwire will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Miriam Hopkins
- 1939Ted Boy Marino
- 1949Joe Egan
- 1951Pam Dawber
- 1952Chuck Lorre
- 1955Hiromi Go
- 1970Mike Starink
- 1978Kenji Wu
- 1985Iori Nomizu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1634Luca Giordano, Italian painter and illustrator (d. 1705)
- 1804Mongkut, Thai king (d. 1868)
- 1923Jessie Mae Hemphill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008)
- 1930Esther Hautzig, Lithuanian-American author (d. 2009)
- 1931Chris Albertson, Icelandic-American historian, journalist, and producer
- 1949Joe Egan, Scottish singer-songwriter (Stealers Wheel)
- 1960Erin Moran, American actress and singer
- 1971Koshalendraprasad Pande, Indian guru
- 1980Rebecca Watson, American blogger
- 1985Yoenis Céspedes, Cuban baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, a Christian church in Jerusalem, is completely destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church’s foundations down to bedrock.
- 1648Boston Shoemakers form first American labor organization.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The Burning of Falmouth (now Portland, Maine).
- 1797Treaty of Campo Formio is signed between France and Austria
- 1914The Schoenstatt Movement is founded in Germany.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Union begins the liberation of Czechoslovakia from Nazi Germany.
- 1945A group of the Venezuelan Armed Forces, led by Mario Vargas, Marcos Pérez Jiménez and Carlos Delgado Chalbaud, stages a coup d'état against president Isaías Medina Angarita, who is overthrown by the end of the day.
- 1961the initial European Social Charter is adopted.
- 1991The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Butterfly McQueen, Masta Ace, Bonobo, Ashley Tesoro, Zachary Levi, Carey Loftin, Angela Wynter, Wilfrid Brambell, Terence Bayler, Arnold Stang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 18, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sugar Shack by Jimmy Gilmer and the Fireballs as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1927 – Peter Mark Richman, American actor; July 24, 1965 – Doug Liman, American director and producer; December 7, 1974 – Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez, Spanish shot putter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,276