Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1977 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,614 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 495 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Miriam Hopkins
- 1938Dawn Wells
- 1955David Twohy
- 1956Craig Bartlett
- 1960Jean-Claude Van Damme
- 1973Brian Scolaro
- 1978Jaime Koeppe
- 1984Freida Pinto
- 1991Tyler Posey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1893George Ohsawa, Japanese philosopher and academic (d. 1966)
- 1932Vytautas Landsbergis, Lithuanian musicologist and politician
- 1948Hans Köchler, Austrian philosopher, author, and academic
- 1952Allen Ripley, American baseball player (d. 2014)
- 1952Patrick Morrow, Canadian mountaineer and photographer
- 1955Hiromi Go, Japanese singer
- 1980Birsen Yavuz, Turkish sprinter and hurdler
- 1982Ne-Yo, American singer-songwriter, actor, and producer
- 1984Esperanza Spalding, American singer-songwriter and bassist
- 1986Wilma Elles, German actress and fashion designer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 629Dagobert I is crowned King of the Franks.
- 1599Michael the Brave, Prince of Wallachia, defeats the Army of Andrew Báthory in the Battle of Șelimbăr, leading to the first recorded unification of the Romanian people.
- 1648Boston Shoemakers form first American labor organization.
- 1775African-American poet Phillis Wheatley is freed from slavery.
- 1851Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick is first published as The Whale by Richard Bentley of London.
- 1898The United States takes possession of Puerto Rico from Spain.
- 1944World War II: Soviet Union begins the liberation of Czechoslovakia from Nazi Germany.
- 1945Argentine military officer and politician Juan Perón marries actress Eva “Evita” Duarte.
- 1964The 1964-1965 New York World’s Fair closes for its first season after a six-month run.
- 1967The Soviet probe Venera 4 reaches Venus and becomes the first spacecraft to measure the atmosphere of another planet.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Perrineau, Roy Black, Jerry Ciccoritti, Paddy Considine, Noriko Sakai, Dawn Richard, Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin, Keiko Takahashi, Anna McGarrigle, Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 18, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1941 – Wolfgang Petersen, German-American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 8, 1978 – Matthew Davis, American actor; December 1, 1995 – Eva Boto, Slovenian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129