Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1920 was a Tuesday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1920. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,657 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,219 days or 33.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1952.
If a dog named Edna - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Edna will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Edna will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1869Ayuo Takahashi
- 1925Bernard Hepton
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1936Tony Lo Bianco
- 1948Patrick Simmons
- 1968Rodney Carrington
- 1977Takamasa Suga
- 1979Hiromi Yanagihara
- 1989Janine Tugonon
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1909Marguerite Perey, French physicist and academic (d. 1975)
- 1938Bill Morris, Baron Morris of Handsworth, Jamaican-English union leader and politician
- 1946Bob Holland, Australian cricketer and surveyor
- 1947Giorgio Cavazzano, Italian author and illustrator
- 1958Lou Briel, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor
- 1961Sunny Deol, Indian actor and producer
- 1968Yayan Ruhian, Indonesian actor and stuntman
- 1976Hiroshi Sakai, Japanese footballer
- 1976Omar Gooding, American actor and producer
- 1978Enrique Bernoldi, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters DBTXUEBBUE? Check your answers here: Word solver DBTXUEBBUE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Universität Heidelberg held its first lecture, making it the oldest German university.
- 1812Napoleon Bonaparte retreats from Moscow.
- 1914The First Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1917The Love Field in Dallas is opened.
- 1921Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.
- 1933Germany withdraws from the League of Nations.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- 2007Philippines: A bomb explosion rocked Glorietta 2, a shopping mall in Makati. The blast killed 11 and injured more than 100 people.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert Brooks, Paddy O'Byrne, Kongar-ol Ondar, Dorothy Janis, Lyn Paul, Eddie DeGarmo, Nina Conti, Daniel Mays, Jean-Georges Noverre, Jesse Camp.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1920.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1920 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 15, 1910. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +92. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1948. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1920
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,657 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,219 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,242
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1952
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 15, 1910 (+92)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1948 (-120)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.X.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1988 – Mikalah Gordon, American singer and actress; January 16, 1944 – Jim Stafford, American singer-songwriter and actor; June 22, 1940 – Abbas Kiarostami, Iranian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,805