Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1935. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,179 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,393 days or 28.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,056 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1967.
If a dog named Akella - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akella will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Akella will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Hal B. Wallis
- 1931Manolo Escobar
- 1948Patrick Simmons
- 1960Jennifer Holliday
- 1961Sunny Deol
- 1966Jon Favreau
- 1975Shian-Li Tsang
- 1984Saki Fujita
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1991Colton Dixon
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1851Empress Myeongseong of Korea (d. 1895)
- 1868Bertha Knight Landes, American academic and politician, Mayor of Seattle (d. 1943)
- 1913Vinicius de Moraes, Brazilian poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1980)
- 1921George Nader, American actor (d. 2002)
- 1949Jamie McGrigor, English-Scottish politician
- 1958Lou Briel, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor
- 1959Nir Barkat, Israeli businessman and politician, Mayor of Jerusalem
- 1963Sinitta, American-English singer-songwriter and actress
- 1975Burak Güven, Turkish singer-songwriter and bass player (Mor ve Ötesi)
- 1987Fumino Kimura, Japanese actress
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OUKDQGOVME? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OUKDQGOVME. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 439The Vandals, led by King Gaiseric, take Carthage in North Africa.
- 1649New Ross town, County Wexford, Ireland, surrenders to Oliver Cromwell.
- 1864Battle of Cedar Creek: Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys a Confederate Army under Jubal Early.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1904Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- 1914The First Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 2005Saddam Hussein goes on trial in Baghdad for crimes against humanity.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sting, Sharon Cuneta, Karanvir Bohra, James Purefoy, Scott Baio, Séverine Ferrer, Natalia Verbeke, John Wozniak, Claude Miller, Maxine Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1935.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1935 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 22, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1945. Your score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 292nd day of 1935
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,179 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,393 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,056
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1967
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 22, 1950 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1945 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.X.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1971 – Markus Hoffmann, German actor (d. 1997); October 2, 1953 – Vanessa Bell Armstrong, American singer; November 5, 1983 – Alexa Chung, English model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926