Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1936 was a Monday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1936. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,606 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,202 days or 27.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,037 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 27, 1968.
If a dog named Cocnut - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cocnut will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cocnut will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920LaWanda Page
- 1931Manolo Escobar
- 1941Simon Ward
- 1944Peter Tosh
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley
- 1954Ken Stott
- 1962Evander Holyfield
- 1968Yayan Ruhian
- 1970Caroline Catz
- 1994Kenta Suga
View the complete list of October 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1929Lewis Wolpert, South African-English biologist, author, and academic
- 1935Don Ward, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1936Tony Lo Bianco, American actor and director
- 1940Rosny Smarth, Haitian lawyer and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Haiti
- 1951Demetrios Christodoulou, Greek mathematician and physicist
- 1954Deborah Blum, American journalist and author
- 1960Jeremy Swift, English actor
- 1976Jostein Gulbrandsen, Norwegian guitarist and composer
- 1977Mo Twister, Filipino radio and television host
- 1984Kaio de Almeida, Brazilian swimmer
View the complete list of October 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roger’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 439The Vandals, led by King Gaiseric, take Carthage in North Africa.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1822In Parnaíba; Simplício Dias da Silva, João Cândido de Deus e Silva and Domingos Dias declare the independent state of Piauí.
- 1914The First Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1987Black Monday: The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls by 22%, 508 points.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 2001SIEV X, an Indonesian fishing boat en route to Christmas Island, carrying over 400 asylum seekers, sinks in international waters with the loss of 353 people.
View the complete list of October 19 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeff Fahey, Mirela, Greg Puciato, Lenore Zann, Katija Pevec, Annette Kerr, Lisa McCune, Danielle Proulx, Anna Hoffman-Uddgren, Kenneth Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 19, 1936.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th October 1936 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -221. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1225. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 19, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1936
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2020
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 75 days
- Age on next birthday: 84 years old
- Days since birth: 30,606 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,202 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,037
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 27, 1968
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1909 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-221)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.X.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1949 – Dana Gillespie, English singer-songwriter and actress; April 7, 1954 – Jackie Chan, Hong Kong actor, martial artist, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 24, 1953 – Timothy Carhart, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,882