Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1937 was a Tuesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Dazia-Mone - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dazia-Mone will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dazia-Mone will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Tor Johnson
- 1936Tony Lo Bianco
- 1948Patrick Simmons
- 1957Karl Wallinger
- 1958Tiriel Mora
- 1968Yayan Ruhian
- 1975Burak Güven
- 1977Jason Reitman
- 1988Zeph Ellis
- 1990Jessica Meuse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1562George Abbot, English archbishop and academic (d. 1633)
- 1920Harry Alan Towers, English-Canadian screenwriter and producer (d. 2009)
- 1935Don Ward, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1939David Clark, Baron Clark of Windermere, Scottish academic and politician, Minister for the Cabinet Office
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley, American singer
- 1954Deborah Blum, American journalist and author
- 1959Nir Barkat, Israeli businessman and politician, Mayor of Jerusalem
- 1967Yōji Matsuda, Japanese actor
- 1968Rodney Carrington, American comedian, actor, and singer
- 1987Tsunenori Aoki, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1904Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- 1914The First Battle of Ypres begins.
- 1921Portuguese Prime Minister António Granjo and other politicians are murdered in a Lisbon coup.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1984Roman Catholic priest from Poland, Jerzy Popiełuszko, associated with the Solidarity Union, was murdered by three agents of the Polish communist internal intelligence agency.
- 2001SIEV X, an Indonesian fishing boat en route to Christmas Island, carrying over 400 asylum seekers, sinks in international waters with the loss of 353 people.
- 2003Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Traina, Greg Kihn, Mercedes Echerer, Chitti Babu, Faye, Crista Flanagan, Seth Green, Tom Mullica, Rex Marshall, Nathalia Ramos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1928 – Charles Gray, English actor and singer (d. 2000); May 2, 1922 – Serge Reggiani, Italian-French actor and singer (d. 2004); December 31, 1953 – Jane Badler, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233