Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,835 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 807 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Coffy - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coffy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Coffy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Tor Johnson
- 1941Simon Ward
- 1944George McCrae
- 1944Peter Tosh
- 1955LaSalle Ishii
- 1976Omar Gooding
- 1977Jason Reitman
- 1982Gillian Jacobs
- 1987Fumino Kimura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1789Theophilos Kairis, Greek priest and philosopher (d. 1853)
- 1915Farid al-Atrash, Syrian-Egyptian singer-songwriter, oud player, and actor (d. 1974)
- 1940Larry Chance, American singer-songwriter (The Earls)
- 1947Giorgio Cavazzano, Italian author and illustrator
- 1954Ken Stott, Scottish actor
- 1960Jennifer Holliday, American actress and singer
- 1978Henri Sorvali, Finnish guitarist and keyboard player (Moonsorrow and Finntroll)
- 1985Erina Yamaguchi, Japanese model
- 1989Janine Tugonon, Filipino model and television host
- 1990Jessica Meuse, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1649New Ross town, County Wexford, Ireland, surrenders to Oliver Cromwell.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grande Armée of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Ulm. Thirty thousand prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1864St. Albans Raid: Confederate raiders launch an attack on Saint Albans, Vermont from Canada.
- 1866Venice, Annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, at Hotel Europa, Austria hands over Veneto to France, which hands it immediately over to Italy.
- 1900Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black-body radiation (Planck’s law).
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 2007Philippines: A bomb explosion rocked Glorietta 2, a shopping mall in Makati. The blast killed 11 and injured more than 100 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linda Kelsey, Bergüzar Korel, Taira Imata, Chad Everett, P. F. Sloan, Lhasa de Sela, Reri Grist, Ashley Fink, Victor Bailey, Nora Foss al-Jabri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 19, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 29, 1984 – Rakhee Thakrar, English actress; December 26, 1961 – John Lynch, Northern Irish actor; October 17, 1992 – Sam Concepcion, Filipino singer, dancer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155