Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,928 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 810 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Wargas - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wargas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wargas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Juanita Moore
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1952Verónica Castro
- 1955LaSalle Ishii
- 1960Jennifer Holliday
- 1969DJ Sammy
- 1976Desmond Harrington
- 1977Jason Reitman
- 1983Rebecca Ferguson
- 1990Jessica Meuse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1876Mihkel Pung, Estonian lawyer and politician, 11th Estonian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 1941)
- 1895Lewis Mumford, American historian, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1990)
- 1926Arne Bendiksen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2009)
- 1930John Evans, Baron Evans of Parkside, English union leader and politician
- 1943Takis Ikonomopoulos, Greek footballer and coach
- 1957Karl Wallinger, Welsh singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (World Party and The Waterboys)
- 1959Martin Kusch, German philosopher and academic
- 1968Kacey Ainsworth, English actress
- 1977Louis-José Houde, Canadian comedian and actor
- 1984Saki Fujita, Japanese voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 202 BCSecond Punic War: At the Battle of Zama, Roman legions under Scipio Africanus defeat Hannibal Barca, leader of the army defending Carthage.
- 439The Vandals, led by King Gaiseric, take Carthage in North Africa.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1864Battle of Cedar Creek: Union Army under Philip Sheridan destroys a Confederate Army under Jubal Early.
- 1922British Conservative MPs meeting at the Carlton Club vote to break off the Coalition Government with David Lloyd George of the Liberal Party.
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1987The United States Navy conducts Operation Nimble Archer, an attack on two Iranian oil platforms in the Persian Gulf.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marv Johnson, Laura Marano, Takashi Nagasako, Johnny Tillotson, Yolanda "Tongolele" Montes, Kate Hardie, Cécile de France, Christopher Plummer, Manju Warrier, Miki Howard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 19, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1961 – Howard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer; September 30, 1960 – Julia Adamson, Canadian-English keyboard player, composer, and producer (The Fall); December 3, 1981 – Liza Lapira, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,163