Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,950 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 777 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1955LaSalle Ishii
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole
- 1957Karl Wallinger
- 1966Jon Favreau
- 1969DJ Sammy
- 1981Christian Bautista
- 1982Gillian Jacobs
- 1985RR Enriquez
- 1994Kenta Suga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1903Tor Johnson, Swedish wrestler and actor (d. 1971)
- 1909Marguerite Perey, French physicist and academic (d. 1975)
- 1938Bill Morris, Baron Morris of Handsworth, Jamaican-English union leader and politician
- 1939David Clark, Baron Clark of Windermere, Scottish academic and politician, Minister for the Cabinet Office
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Clark Sisters)
- 1961Sunny Deol, Indian actor and producer
- 1963Prince Laurent of Belgium
- 1977Habib Beye, French-Senegalese footballer
- 1978Zakhar Dubensky, Russian footballer
- 1979Sachiko Sugiyama, Japanese volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1466The Thirteen Years’ War ends with the Second Treaty of Thorn.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1917The Love Field in Dallas is opened.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1956The Soviet Union and Japan sign a Joint Declaration, officially ending the state of war between the two countries that had existed since August 1945.
- 1974Niue becomes a self-governing colony of New Zealand.
- 1987The United States Navy conducts Operation Nimble Archer, an attack on two Iranian oil platforms in the Persian Gulf.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Jackson, James "Sugar Boy" Crawford, John Bunny, Fiona, Mari Henmi, Lyle Alzado, Metin Serezli, Jovit Baldivino, Shin Seung-hun, Greg Berlanti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 19, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 19, 1982 – Rebecca Hall, English-American actress; March 4, 1982 – Yasemin Mori, Turkish singer-songwriter; August 18, 1943 – Carl Wayne, English singer and actor (The Move, The Hollies, and The Vikings) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029