Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1954 was a Tuesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,010 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 779 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Auguste Lumière
- 1931Manolo Escobar
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1940Larry Chance
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley
- 1948Dave Mallow
- 1958Lou Briel
- 1961Sunny Deol
- 1977Jason Reitman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1784John McLoughlin, Canadian-American fur trader (d. 1857)
- 1915Farid al-Atrash, Syrian-Egyptian singer-songwriter, oud player, and actor (d. 1974)
- 1916Minoru Yasui, American soldier, lawyer, and activist (d. 1986)
- 1920Pandurang Shastri Athavale, Indian philosopher and educator (d. 2003)
- 1938Bill Morris, Baron Morris of Handsworth, Jamaican-English union leader and politician
- 1946Bob Holland, Australian cricketer and surveyor
- 1958Tiriel Mora, Australian actor
- 1973Hicham Arazi, Moroccan tennis player
- 1976Desmond Harrington, American actor
- 1977Louis-José Houde, Canadian comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1466The Thirteen Years’ War ends with the Second Treaty of Thorn.
- 1789Chief Justice John Jay is sworn in as the first Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1900Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black-body radiation (Planck’s law).
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1956The Soviet Union and Japan sign a Joint Declaration, officially ending the state of war between the two countries that had existed since August 1945.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
- 2014Oort cloud Comet Siding Spring makes a close fly-by the planet Mars passing within 140,000 kilometers.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Lowe, Cookie Mueller, Theodor Altermann, Lee Seung-gi, Mahalia Jackson, Bebel Gilberto, Markéta Jánská, Mac Curtis, Rona Nishliu, Edie Adams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 19, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1985 – Colbie Caillat, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 18, 1927 – Eva Bartok, Hungarian-English actress (d. 1998); June 21, 1967 – Jim Breuer, American comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071