Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,826 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 502 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Aniston - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aniston will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aniston will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Tony Lo Bianco
- 1958Tiriel Mora
- 1960Jennifer Holliday
- 1969DJ Sammy
- 1970Caroline Catz
- 1976Desmond Harrington
- 1977Jason Reitman
- 1977Louis-José Houde
- 1977Takamasa Suga
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1858George Albert Boulenger, Belgian-English zoologist and botanist (d. 1937)
- 1907Roger Wolfe Kahn, American bandleader and composer (d. 1962)
- 1920LaWanda Page, American actress (d. 2002)
- 1934Yakubu Gowon, Nigerian general and politician, 3rd Head of State of Nigeria
- 1943Robin Holloway, English composer and academic
- 1945Gloria Jones, American singer-songwriter (T. Rex)
- 1960Susan Straight, American author and academic
- 1969John Edward, American psychic and author
- 1978Enrique Bernoldi, Brazilian race car driver
- 1994Kenta Suga, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1386The Universität Heidelberg held its first lecture, making it the oldest German university.
- 1900Max Planck, in his house at Grunewald, on the outskirts of Berlin, discovers the law of black-body radiation (Planck’s law).
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1950The People’s Liberation Army takes control of the town of Chamdo; this is sometimes called the “Invasion of Tibet”.
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1954First ascent of Cho Oyu.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dierks Bentley, Titiyo, Anna Lee, Jean Knight, Bridgetta Tomarchio, Alexis Bledel, Slaid Cleaves, Jolo Revilla, Alan Melikdjanian, Ray Barrett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 19, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1985 – Orianthi, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 5, 1934 – James Sikking, American actor; September 4, 1952 – Rishi Kapoor, Indian actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,185