Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ernesto - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ernesto will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ernesto will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Harry Alan Towers
- 1926Arne Bendiksen
- 1932Robert Reed
- 1940Larry Chance
- 1945Carol Kidd
- 1960Jeremy Swift
- 1969DJ Sammy
- 1981Christian Bautista
- 1987Fumino Kimura
- 1989Janine Tugonon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1784John McLoughlin, Canadian-American fur trader (d. 1857)
- 1850Annie Smith Peck, American mountaineer and academic (d. 1935)
- 1922Jack Anderson, American journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1935Don Ward, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1955Dan Gutman, American author
- 1967Yoko Shimomura, Japanese pianist and composer (Alph Lyla)
- 1970Chris Kattan, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979José Luis López, Mexican footballer
- 1988Zeph Ellis, English rapper and producer
- 1990Jessica Meuse, American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Universität Heidelberg held its first lecture, making it the oldest German university.
- 1469Ferdinand II of Aragon marries Isabella I of Castile, a marriage that paves the way to the unification of Aragon and Castile into a single country, Spain.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grande Armée of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Ulm. Thirty thousand prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1812Napoleon Bonaparte retreats from Moscow.
- 1943Streptomycin, the first antibiotic remedy for tuberculosis, is isolated by researchers at Rutgers University.
- 1960Cold War: The United States government imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba, which remains in effect today.
- 1988The British government imposes a broadcasting ban on television and radio interviews with members of Sinn Féin and eleven Irish republican and Ulster loyalist paramilitary groups.
- 2001SIEV X, an Indonesian fishing boat en route to Christmas Island, carrying over 400 asylum seekers, sinks in international waters with the loss of 353 people.
- 2004Care International aid worker Margaret Hassan is kidnapped in Iraq.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Taiguara, Michael Jordan, Maria Kanellis, Dee Snider, Angelu de Leon, Shirley Temple, Lindsay Felton, Andrew Divoff, Johnny Speight, Seann Walsh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 19, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1970 – Chely Wright, American singer-songwriter and actress; January 17, 1934 – Stuart Nisbet, American actor; April 7, 1937 – Cynthia Lynn, Latvian-American actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210