Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,527 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,509 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 356 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 27, 2021.
If a dog named Zouki - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zouki will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zouki will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Erna Berger
- 1940Michael Gambon
- 1945Jeannie C. Riley
- 1955LaSalle Ishii
- 1957Karl Wallinger
- 1968Rodney Carrington
- 1981Christian Bautista
- 1982Gillian Jacobs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1882Umberto Boccioni, Italian painter and sculptor (d. 1916)
- 1900Bill Ponsford, Australian cricketer and baseball player (d. 1991)
- 1927Pierre Alechinsky, Belgian painter and illustrator
- 1936Sylvia Browne, American psychic and author (d. 2013)
- 1940Rosny Smarth, Haitian lawyer and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Haiti
- 1958Tiriel Mora, Australian actor
- 1960Susan Straight, American author and academic
- 1980Rajai Davis, American baseball player
- 1982Daan van Bunge, Dutch cricketer
- 1983Cara Santa Maria, American neuroscientist and blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 202 BCSecond Punic War: At the Battle of Zama, Roman legions under Scipio Africanus defeat Hannibal Barca, leader of the army defending Carthage.
- 439The Vandals, led by King Gaiseric, take Carthage in North Africa.
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1912Italy takes possession of Tripoli, Libya from the Ottoman Empire.
- 1917The Love Field in Dallas is opened.
- 1935The League of Nations places economic sanctions on fascist Italy for its invasion of Ethiopia.
- 1943The cargo vessel Sinfra is attacked by Allied aircraft at Souda Bay, Crete, and sunk. Two thousand ninety-eight Italian prisoners of war drown with it.
- 1969The first Prime Minister of Tunisia in twelve years, Bahi Ladgham, is appointed by President Habib Bourguiba.
- 1973President Richard Nixon rejects an Appeals Court decision that he turn over the Watergate tapes.
- 2013At least 105 people were injured in a train crash at the Once railway station in Buenos Aires.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Luke Macfarlane, Patricia O'Callaghan, Freddie Bartholomew, Odetta, Chris Martin, Daryl Blonder, Stevie Lynn Jones, Jack Antonoff, Bobby Ball, Shirley Temple.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 19, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1936 – John Bird, English actor and screenwriter; February 17, 1976 – Kelly Carlson, American actress; May 23, 1912 – Betty Astell, English actress and screenwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,321