Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 19, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 292nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,280 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Mukti - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mukti will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mukti will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Hal B. Wallis
- 1915Farid al-Atrash
- 1921George Nader
- 1936Tony Lo Bianco
- 1948Patrick Simmons
- 1957Dorinda Clark-Cole
- 1960Jennifer Holliday
- 1969Trey Parker
- 1975Shian-Li Tsang
- 1985RR Enriquez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 19.
- 1721Joseph de Guignes, French orientalist and sinologist (d. 1800)
- 1826Ralph Tollemache, English priest (d. 1895)
- 1869Ayuo Takahashi, Japanese-American singer-songwriter
- 1903Tor Johnson, Swedish wrestler and actor (d. 1971)
- 1918Robert Schwarz Strauss, American lawyer and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 2014)
- 1935Don Ward, Canadian-American ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1943Takis Ikonomopoulos, Greek footballer and coach
- 1962Tracy Chevalier, American-English author
- 1976Desmond Harrington, American actor
- 1976Jostein Gulbrandsen, Norwegian guitarist and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1216King John of England dies at Newark-on-Trent and is succeeded by his nine-year-old son Henry.
- 1512Martin Luther becomes a doctor of theology (Doctor in Biblia).
- 1781At Yorktown, Virginia, representatives of British commander Lord Cornwallis handed over Cornwallis’ sword and formally surrendered to George Washington and the comte de Rochambeau.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Austrian General Mack surrenders his army to the Grande Armée of Napoleon Bonaparte at the Battle of Ulm. Thirty thousand prisoners are captured and 10,000 casualties inflicted on the losers.
- 1904Polytechnic University of the Philippines founded as Manila Business School through the superintendence of the American C.A. O'Reilley.
- 1944United States forces land in the Philippines.
- 1950Iran becomes the first country to accept technical assistance from the United States under the Point Four Program.
- 1950The People’s Republic of China joins the Korean War by sending thousands of troops across the Yalu River to fight United Nations forces.
- 1986Samora Machel, President of Mozambique and a prominent leader of FRELIMO, and 33 others die when their Tupolev Tu-134 plane crashes into the Lebombo Mountains.
- 2003Mother Teresa is beatified by Pope John Paul II.
View the complete list of historical events for October 19.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 19 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Valentín Elizalde, Tom Felton, Jurian Beat Crisis, Kamie Crawford, Jeff Baxter, Alf Poier, Craig Vye, Hawkshaw Hawkins, Dick Burnett, Francis L. Sullivan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 19 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 19, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1984 – Jack Carpenter, American actor; March 31, 1983 – Melissa Ordway, American model and actress; August 10, 1950 – Patti Austin, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,290