Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1970 was a Friday and it was the 275th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,238 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 584 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Yuma - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yuma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yuma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Alice Prin
- 1936David Gale
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier
- 1948Chris LeDoux
- 1952Robin Riker
- 1955Philip Oakey
- 1957Dave Faulkner
- 1958Robbie Nevil
- 1962Jeff Bennett
- 1973Efren Ramirez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1538Charles Borromeo, Italian cardinal and saint (d. 1584)
- 1727Ignaz Schiffermüller, Austrian entomologist and academic (d. 1806)
- 1893Leroy Shield, American composer and conductor (d. 1962)
- 1914Bernarr Rainbow, English organist, conductor, and historian (d. 1998)
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier, American singer-songwriter and accordion player
- 1952Wahed Wafa, Afghan-American singer
- 1958Jeffrey Weissman, American actor and producer
- 1960Glenn Anderson, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1967Thomas Muster, Austrian tennis player
- 1986Camilla Belle, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 829Theophilos succeeds his father Michael II as Byzantine Emperor.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1780John André, British Army officer of the American Revolutionary War, is hanged as a spy by American forces.
- 1950Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz is first published.
- 1958Guinea declares its independence from France.
- 1980Michael Myers becomes the first member of either chamber of Congress to be expelled since the Civil War.
- 1992The Carandiru massacre takes place after a riot in the Carandiru Penitentiary in São Paulo, Brazil.
- 1996Aeroperú Flight 603, a Boeing 757, crashes into the Pacific Ocean shortly after takeoff from Lima, Peru, killing 70.
- 1996The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments are signed by U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 2005Ethan Allen boating accident: The Ethan Allen tour boat capsizes on Lake George in Upstate New York, killing twenty.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roland Topor, Bob Weir, Donnie Iris, Mónica Bardem, Hotaru Akane, Billy Gould, Paul Merton, Olga San Juan, Christopher Malcolm, Vanessa Morley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 2, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1923 – Cliff Robertson, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2011); September 12, 1951 – Joe Pantoliano, American actor and producer; August 31, 1986 – Riza Santos, Canadian model and actress, Miss Universe Canada 2013.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,273