Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 276th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,993 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,664 days or 7 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 10, 2028.
If a dog named Pepino - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pepino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Groucho Marx
- 1897Bud Abbott
- 1929Moses Gunn
- 1938Waheed Murad
- 1946Jo-El Sonnier
- 1952Wahed Wafa
- 1957Kate St John
- 1958Robbie Nevil
- 1962James Hunter
- 1962Jeff Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1914Bernarr Rainbow, English organist, conductor, and historian (d. 1998)
- 1943Franklin Rosemont, American poet, painter, and historian (d. 2009)
- 1948Siim Kallas, Estonian soldier and politician, 13th Prime Minister of Estonia
- 1960Al Connelly, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Glass Tiger)
- 1962Mark Rypien, Canadian-American football player
- 1967Lew Temple, American actor
- 1968Lucy Cohu, English actress
- 1974Bjarke Ingels, Danish architect, designed Mountain Dwellings and 8 House
- 1974Simon Gregson, English actor
- 1981Santi Kolk, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 829Theophilos succeeds his father Michael II as Byzantine Emperor.
- 1263The battle of Largs is fought between Norwegians and Scots.
- 1470A rebellion organised by Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick forces King Edward IV of England to flee to the Netherlands, restoring Henry VI to the throne.
- 1835The Texas Revolution begins with the Battle of Gonzales: Mexican soldiers attempt to disarm the people of Gonzales, Texas, but encounter stiff resistance from a hastily assembled militia.
- 1928The “Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God”, commonly known as Opus Dei, is founded by Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- 1937Dominican Republic strongman Rafael Trujillo orders the execution of the Haitian population living within the borderlands; approximately 20,000 are killed over the next five days.
- 1941World War II: In Operation Typhoon, Germany begins an all-out offensive against Moscow.
- 1958Guinea declares its independence from France.
- 1959The anthology series The Twilight Zone premieres on CBS television.
- 1967Thurgood Marshall is sworn in as the first African-American justice of United States Supreme Court.
View the complete list of historical events for October 2.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Teige, Lycia Naff, Mark Smith, Daniel Day-Lewis, Eugen Schuhmacher, Ryunosuke Kamiki, Craig Ricci Shaynak, William A. Wellman, Maria Balcerkiewiczówna, Alain Delon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 2, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) by Los Del Rio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1919 – Clairette Oddera, French-Canadian actress and singer (d. 2008); June 23, 1937 – Niki Sullivan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Crickets) (d. 2004); June 21, 1964 – Doug Savant, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,331