Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of October 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 2, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 275th day of the year 2005. It was the 40th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,576 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,192 days or 6.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 10, 2037.
If a dog named Kaga - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaga will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kaga will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Zachary’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Charles Drake
- 1946Marie-Georges Pascal
- 1960Al Connelly
- 1962Aziz M. Osman
- 1962Sigtryggur Baldursson
- 1969Badly Drawn Boy
- 1970Patricia O'Callaghan
- 1979Maja Ivarsson
- 1982Amber Lee Ettinger
View the complete list of October 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 2.
- 1718Elizabeth Montagu, English author and critic (d. 1800)
- 1873Stephen Warfield Gambrill, American lawyer and politician (d. 1924)
- 1907Alexander R. Todd, Baron Todd, Scottish-English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1997)
- 1919John W. Duarte, English guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1933John Gurdon, English biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1949Annie Leibovitz, American photographer
- 1960Dereck Whittenburg, American basketball player and coach
- 1964Dirk Brinkmann, German field hockey player
- 1964Jaanus Kuum, Estonian-Norwegian cyclist (d. 1998)
- 1967Thomas Muster, Austrian tennis player
View the complete list of October 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1187Siege of Jerusalem: Saladin captures Jerusalem after 88 years of Crusader rule.
- 1552Conquest of Kazan by Ivan the Terrible.
- 1780John André, British Army officer of the American Revolutionary War, is hanged as a spy by American forces.
- 1789George Washington sends proposed Constitutional amendments (The United States Bill of Rights) to the States for ratification.
- 1925John Logie Baird performs the first test of a working television system.
- 1928The “Prelature of the Holy Cross and the Work of God”, commonly known as Opus Dei, is founded by Saint Josemaría Escrivá.
- 1979Pope John Paul II denounces all forms of concentration camps and torture while speaking at the U.N. in New York City.
- 2001NATO backs U.S. military strikes following 9/11.
- 2002The Beltway sniper attacks begin, extending over three weeks.
- 2006Five school girls are murdered by Charles Carl Roberts in a shooting at an Amish school in Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania before Roberts commits suicide.
View the complete list of October 2 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 2, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Newman, Really Doe, Quint Davis, Jennifer Hawkins, Rachel Farley, Maruschka Detmers, Peter Sarstedt, Michael McIntyre, Johnny Bennett, Buffy Sainte-Marie.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 2 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 2, 2005.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd October 2005 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 4, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 12, 1990. Your score is -103. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 8, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd October 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 2, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 275th day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 40th Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,576 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,192 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 223
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 10, 2037
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: July 4, 1982 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 12, 1990 (-103)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Gold Digger by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx (October 8, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: II.X.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1953 – Desmond Child, American songwriter and producer; August 12, 1980 – Matt Thiessen, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relient K); July 23, 2002 – Lil' P-Nut, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,048