Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 294th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 3 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,348 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Margaret Dumont
- 1935Jerry Orbach
- 1952Melanie Mayron
- 1956Danny Boyle
- 1957Susanna Haavisto
- 1959Ole Hamre
- 1966Stefan Raab
- 1974Bashar Rahal
- 1977Samuel Witwer
- 1980Niall Matter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1808Karl Andree, German geographer and journalist (d. 1875)
- 1946Chris Woodhead, English civil servant and academic (d. 2015)
- 1946Richard Loncraine, English director and screenwriter
- 1952Derek Ridgers, English photographer and art director
- 1956Martin Taylor, English guitarist
- 1966Patrick Volkerding, American computer scientist and engineer, founded Slackware
- 1980Niall Matter, Canadian actor
- 1984Andrew Trimble, Irish rugby player
- 1985Alphonso Smith, American football player
- 1989Colin Wilson, Canadian-American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1910The hull of the RMS Olympic, sister-ship to the ill-fated RMS Titanic, is launched from the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1939Pope Pius XII publishes his first major encyclical, entitled Summi Pontificatus.
- 1941World War II: Thousands of civilians in Kragujevac in German-occupied Serbia are murdered in the Kragujevac massacre.
- 1944Liquefied natural gas leaks from storage tanks in Cleveland and then explodes; the explosion and resulting fire level 30 blocks and kill 130.
- 1946Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam decides that October 20 is Vietnam Women’s Day.
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1973“Saturday Night Massacre”: United States President Richard Nixon fires U.S. Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus after they refuse to fire Watergate special prosecutor Archibald Cox, who is finally fired by Robert Bork.
- 1977Rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane crashes.
- 1981Two police officers and an armored car guard are killed during an armed robbery in Rockland County, New York, carried out by members of the Black Liberation Army and Weather Underground.
- 1991A 6.8 Mw earthquake strikes the Uttarkashi region of India, killing more than 1,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Melly, Jimmy Fortune, Edmond Leung, Bryan Harvey, David Brenner, Graciela Alfano, Luke Perry, Seppo Pääkkönen, Vera Miles, Erwin Schrott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 20, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1942 – Paco Stanley, Mexican actor (d. 1999); October 25, 1986 – DJ Webstar, American DJ and producer; September 19, 1964 – Trisha Yearwood, American singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099