Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 294th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,237 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,295 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bela Lugosi
- 1922John Anderson
- 1958Mark King
- 1961Michie Tomizawa
- 1965Norman Blake
- 1971Snoop Dogg
- 1975Sevinç Erbulak
- 1976Dan Fogler
- 1984Mitch Lucker
- 1992Liis Lemsalu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1719Gottfried Achenwall, German historian, economist, and jurist (d. 1772)
- 1917Stéphane Hessel, German-French activist and diplomat (d. 2013)
- 1934Bill Chase, American trumpet player (Chase) (d. 1974)
- 1934Eddie Harris, American saxophonist (d. 1996)
- 1943Dunja Vejzović, Croatian soprano and actress
- 1951Al Greenwood, American keyboard player (Foreigner)
- 1959Ole Hamre, Norwegian drummer, composer, and producer (Fliflet/Hamre)
- 1962Dave Wong, Hong Kong-Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor
- 1971Eddie Jones, American basketball player
- 1983Flavio Cipolla, Italian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1873Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1947The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigation into Communist infiltration of Hollywood, resulting in a blacklist that prevents some from working in the industry for years.
- 1951The “Johnny Bright incident” occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1961The Soviet Union performs the first armed test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile, launching an R-13 from a Golf-class submarine.
- 1962People’s Republic of China launches simultaneous offensives in Ladakh and across the McMahon Line, igniting the Sino-Indian War.
- 1968Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1977Rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane crashes.
- 1991A 6.8 Mw earthquake strikes the Uttarkashi region of India, killing more than 1,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Ellis, Felix Roco, John Marshall Jones, Kip Gamblin, Eva LaRue, Louis Leterrier, Emma Stone, Sondre Lerche, Siiri Nordin, David Denman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 20, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 21, 1989 – Kristin Herrera, American actress; June 19, 1963 – Katia Cardenal, Nicaraguan singer-songwriter; May 27, 1951 – Ana Belén, Spanish actress, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,010