Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1912 was a Sunday and it was the 294th day of the year 1912. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 105 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,292 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Anna Neagle
- 1913J. Michael Hagopian
- 1917Jean-Pierre Melville
- 1932William Christopher
- 1943Dunja Vejzović
- 1949Gina Pareño
- 1950William Russ
- 1966Stefan Raab
- 1993Hunter King
- 1994Morgan Featherstone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1891Samuel Flagg Bemis, American historian and author (d. 1973)
- 1909Yasushi Sugiyama, Japanese painter (d. 1993)
- 1923Robert Craft, American conductor and musicologist
- 1926Edward Douglas-Scott-Montagu, 3rd Baron Montagu of Beaulieu, English lieutenant and politician, founded the National Motor Museum (d. 2015)
- 1932William Christopher, American actor and singer
- 1938Iain Macmillan, Scottish photographer and educator (d. 2006)
- 1940Kathy Kirby, English singer (d. 2011)
- 1958Dave Krieg, American football player
- 1977Leila Josefowicz, Canadian-American violinist
- 1989Jess Glynne, English singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805General Mack’s army surrenders to Napoleon at Ulm after a few skirmishes.
- 1883Peru and Chile sign the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru’s involvement in the War of the Pacific.
- 1941World War II: Thousands of civilians in Kragujevac in German-occupied Serbia are murdered in the Kragujevac massacre.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1944Liquefied natural gas leaks from storage tanks in Cleveland and then explodes; the explosion and resulting fire level 30 blocks and kill 130.
- 1951The “Johnny Bright incident” occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 1962People’s Republic of China launches simultaneous offensives in Ladakh and across the McMahon Line, igniting the Sino-Indian War.
- 1971The Nepal Stock Exchange collapses.
- 1991The Oakland Hills firestorm kills 25 and destroys 3,469 homes and apartments, causing more than $2 billion in damage.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: National Transitional Council rebel forces capture ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in his hometown of Sirte and kill him shortly thereafter.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gaku Matsuda, ByeAlex, George M. Cohan, Jerry Garcia, Lesley Joseph, Ruth Wilson, Danny Forster, David Ruffin, Bernie Nolan, Aidan Gillen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 20, 1912.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1904 – George Stevens, American director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1975); October 17, 1974 – Matthew Macfadyen, English actor; December 13, 1966 – Toby Dammit, American drummer, composer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024