Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1927 was a Thursday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1927. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,012 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,337 days or 31.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1959.
If a dog named ?ishi - a American Pit Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 438 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 ?ishi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like ?ishi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Anna Neagle
- 1913Grandpa Jones
- 1922John Anderson
- 1927Joyce Brothers
- 1935Barrie Chase
- 1952Melanie Mayron
- 1958Eric Scott
- 1977Samuel Witwer
- 1979John Krasinski
- 1980Gary Jarman
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1891Samuel Flagg Bemis, American historian and author (d. 1973)
- 1894Olive Thomas, American model and actress (d. 1920)
- 1931Richard Caliguiri, American lawyer and politician, 54th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 1988)
- 1932Rokurō Naya, Japanese voice actor (d. 2014)
- 1958Scott Hall, American wrestler
- 1961Audun Kleive, Norwegian drummer and composer (Generator X)
- 1967Kevin Walters, Australian rugby league player and coach
- 1967Marco Ngai, Taiwanese actor
- 1992Liis Lemsalu, Estonian singer
- 1994Corey Oates, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KIOXBIN? Check your answers here: Word solver KIOXBIN. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1781The Patent of Toleration, providing limited freedom of worship, is approved in Habsburg Monarchy.
- 1803The United States Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1827In the Battle of Navarino, a combined Turkish and Egyptian fleet is defeated by British, French, and Russian naval forces in the last significant battle fought with wooden sailing ships.
- 1904Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- 1951The “Johnny Bright incident” occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 1962People’s Republic of China launches simultaneous offensives in Ladakh and across the McMahon Line, igniting the Sino-Indian War.
- 1977Rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane crashes.
- 1991A 6.8 Mw earthquake strikes the Uttarkashi region of India, killing more than 1,000 people.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: National Transitional Council rebel forces capture ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in his hometown of Sirte and kill him shortly thereafter.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Deron Miller, Abigail Spencer, Richard Farnsworth, Marcus Graham, Matthew Modine, Patsy Kensit, Yūko Gotō, Fanny Brice, Jacques Dutronc, Alan J. Pakula.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1927.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1927 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 1932. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1927
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 322 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,012 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,337 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,152
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 1959
- Age in dog years: 438 dog years old using a American Pit Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1911 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 1932 (-133)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.X.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1970 – Tina Fey, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; August 6, 1926 – Frank Finlay, English actor; November 5, 1911 – Marie Osborne Yeats, American actress (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855