Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1931 was a Tuesday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,711 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,570 days or 29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,074 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1963.
If a dog named Skuttle - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 407 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skuttle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Skuttle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Margaret Dumont
- 1925Roger Hanin
- 1953Bill Nunn
- 1956Danny Boyle
- 1959Mark Little
- 1961Michie Tomizawa
- 1974Bashar Rahal
- 1980Niall Matter
- 1982Katie Featherston
- 1985Jennifer Freeman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1864James F. Hinkle, American banker and politician, 6th Governor of New Mexico (d. 1951)
- 1927Joyce Brothers, American psychologist, author, and actress (d. 2013)
- 1948Sandra Dickinson, American-English actress and composer
- 1950Tom Petty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mudcrutch, and Traveling Wilburys)
- 1953Keith Hernandez, American baseball player, sportscaster, and actor
- 1957Susanna Haavisto, Finnish actress and singer
- 1958Eric Scott, American actor
- 1966Stefan Raab, German comedian, singer-songwriter, producer, and television host
- 1972Pie Geelen, Dutch swimmer
- 1986Wanlop Saechio, Thai footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1548The city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz (Our Lady of Peace) is founded by Alonso de Mendoza by appointment of the king of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1740Maria Theresa takes the throne of Austria. France, Prussia, Bavaria and Saxony refuse to honour the Pragmatic Sanction and the War of the Austrian Succession begins.
- 1805General Mack’s army surrenders to Napoleon at Ulm after a few skirmishes.
- 1939Pope Pius XII publishes his first major encyclical, entitled Summi Pontificatus.
- 1941World War II: Thousands of civilians in Kragujevac in German-occupied Serbia are murdered in the Kragujevac massacre.
- 1973The Sydney Opera House opens.
- 1976The ferry George Prince is struck by a ship while crossing the Mississippi River between Destrehan and Luling, Louisiana. Seventy-eight passengers and crew die and only 18 people aboard the ferry survive.
- 1981Two police officers and an armored car guard are killed during an armed robbery in Rockland County, New York, carried out by members of the Black Liberation Army and Weather Underground.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: National Transitional Council rebel forces capture ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in his hometown of Sirte and kill him shortly thereafter.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Winehouse, Jude Ciccolella, Tony Jackson, Ryan Ross, Jaycee Chan, Kylie Bisutti, Alan Melikdjanian, Josh Gad, John Barrymore, Frank Darabont.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 20, 1931.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1959 – Mark McKinney, Canadian actor and screenwriter; September 6, 1932 – Bernie Winters, English comedian and actor (d. 1991); September 12, 1965 – Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Turkish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,308