Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 773 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Snails - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 334 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snails will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Snails will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bela Lugosi
- 1932Rokurō Naya
- 1952Melanie Mayron
- 1959Mark Little
- 1961Les Stroud
- 1966Stefan Raab
- 1977Samuel Witwer
- 1980Niall Matter
- 1989Jess Glynne
- 1994Morgan Featherstone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1874Charles Ives, American composer (d. 1954)
- 1893Charley Chase, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1940)
- 1931Mickey Mantle, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1995)
- 1935Jerry Orbach, American actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1951Ken Ham, Australian-American evangelist
- 1952Melanie Mayron, American actress and director
- 1957Hilda Solis, American academic and politician, 25th United States Secretary of Labor
- 1983Luis Saritama, Ecuadorian footballer
- 1983Takayuki Yamada, Japanese actor and singer
- 1985Dominic McGuire, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740Maria Theresa takes the throne of Austria. France, Prussia, Bavaria and Saxony refuse to honour the Pragmatic Sanction and the War of the Austrian Succession begins.
- 1781The Patent of Toleration, providing limited freedom of worship, is approved in Habsburg Monarchy.
- 1904Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- 1941World War II: Thousands of civilians in Kragujevac in German-occupied Serbia are murdered in the Kragujevac massacre.
- 1944Liquefied natural gas leaks from storage tanks in Cleveland and then explodes; the explosion and resulting fire level 30 blocks and kill 130.
- 1947The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigation into Communist infiltration of Hollywood, resulting in a blacklist that prevents some from working in the industry for years.
- 1951The “Johnny Bright incident” occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 1968Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1973The Sydney Opera House opens.
- 1976The ferry George Prince is struck by a ship while crossing the Mississippi River between Destrehan and Luling, Louisiana. Seventy-eight passengers and crew die and only 18 people aboard the ferry survive.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paulina Rubio, Jimmy Reed, Alexandra Jiménez, Dyanne Thorne, Giovanni Ribisi, Chloë Annett, Virgil Johnson, Eunhyuk, Katharine McPhee, Robin Christopher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 20, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1965 – Brian Bosworth, American football player and actor; October 3, 1941 – Chubby Checker, American singer-songwriter; December 16, 1915 – Turk Murphy, American trombonist and singer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152