Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 87 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 764 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Fayard Nicholas
- 1925Roger Hanin
- 1932William Christopher
- 1935Barrie Chase
- 1957Susanna Haavisto
- 1958Mark King
- 1960Lepa Brena
- 1966Stefan Raab
- 1971Dannii Minogue
- 1983Takayuki Yamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1785George Ormerod, English historian and author (d. 1873)
- 1913Grandpa Jones, American singer-songwriter and banjo player (d. 1998)
- 1928Michael O'Donnell, English physician, author, and journalist
- 1946Diana Gittins, American-English sociologist, author, and academic
- 1955David Profumo, English author and academic
- 1959Mark Little, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1970Neil Heywood, English-Chinese businessman (d. 2011)
- 1975Sevinç Erbulak, Turkish actress
- 1981Francisco Javier Rodríguez, Mexican footballer
- 1989Colin Wilson, Canadian-American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1548The city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz (Our Lady of Peace) is founded by Alonso de Mendoza by appointment of the king of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V.
- 1781The Patent of Toleration, providing limited freedom of worship, is approved in Habsburg Monarchy.
- 1803The United States Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1805General Mack’s army surrenders to Napoleon at Ulm after a few skirmishes.
- 1818The Convention of 1818 is signed between the United States and the United Kingdom, which settles the Canada–United States border on the 49th parallel for most of its length.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1947The United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan establish diplomatic relations for the first time.
- 1951The “Johnny Bright incident” occurs in Stillwater, Oklahoma
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1973The Sydney Opera House opens.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Steele, Alberto Lionello, Ryan Gosling, Nancy Olson, Hape Kerkeling, Rachael Todd, Tony Gatlif, Myra, Madhubala, Donnie Wahlberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 20, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1926 – James Best, American actor, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015); August 19, 1927 – L. Q. Jones, American actor and director; September 1, 1922 – Vittorio Gassman, Italian actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024