Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 294th day of the year 1956. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,674 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,558 days or 20.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 767 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1988.
If a dog named Torso - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 268 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Torso will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Torso will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bela Lugosi
- 1913Grandpa Jones
- 1958Eric Scott
- 1965Norman Blake
- 1965William Zabka
- 1971Dannii Minogue
- 1974Bashar Rahal
- 1977Samuel Witwer
- 1984Mitch Lucker
- 1992Liis Lemsalu
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1901Adelaide Hall, American-English singer, actress, and dancer (d. 1993)
- 1917Jean-Pierre Melville, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1973)
- 1925Roger Hanin, Algerian-French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1950Tom Petty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mudcrutch, and Traveling Wilburys)
- 1960Konstantin Aseev, Russian chess player and trainer (d. 2004)
- 1961Kate Mosse, English author and playwright
- 1961Les Stroud, Canadian director, producer, and harmonica player
- 1968Susan Tully, English actress, director, and producer
- 1971Kamiel Maase, Dutch runner
- 1988Ma Long, Chinese table tennis player
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1548The city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz (Our Lady of Peace) is founded by Alonso de Mendoza by appointment of the king of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V.
- 1781The Patent of Toleration, providing limited freedom of worship, is approved in Habsburg Monarchy.
- 1805General Mack’s army surrenders to Napoleon at Ulm after a few skirmishes.
- 1939Pope Pius XII publishes his first major encyclical, entitled Summi Pontificatus.
- 1947The United States of America and the Islamic Republic of Pakistan establish diplomatic relations for the first time.
- 1973The Sydney Opera House opens.
- 1976The ferry George Prince is struck by a ship while crossing the Mississippi River between Destrehan and Luling, Louisiana. Seventy-eight passengers and crew die and only 18 people aboard the ferry survive.
- 1981Two police officers and an armored car guard are killed during an armed robbery in Rockland County, New York, carried out by members of the Black Liberation Army and Weather Underground.
- 1982During the UEFA Cup match between FC Spartak Moscow and HFC Haarlem, 66 people are crushed to death in the Luzhniki disaster.
- 1991The Oakland Hills firestorm kills 25 and destroys 3,469 homes and apartments, causing more than $2 billion in damage.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marta Kauffman, Momoe Yamaguchi, Bud Collyer, Louis Theroux, Kathy Mattea, Irving Brecher, Peggy Ashcroft, Viola Keats, Joe E. Ross, Rachel York.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1956.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1956 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 21, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,835,299,673. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 100,628,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1956. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1956 is 274,941. That’s equivalent to 191 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,750 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,620 times in the year 1956. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1956. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1956
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1956
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,674 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,558 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 767
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 1988
- Age in dog years: 268 dog years old using a Cockapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 21, 1984 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (-149)
- 1956 world population: 2,835,299,673
- Babies born in 1956: 100,628,458
- Babies born in 1956 every day: 274,941
- Babies born in 1956 every minute: 191
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,750 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,620 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1930 – Nico Minardos, Greek-American actor (d. 2011); December 30, 1953 – Graham Vick, English director and producer; June 15, 1933 – Sergio Endrigo, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,880