Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 294th day of the year 1956. It was the 42nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,767 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,589 days or 20.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 770 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1988.
If a dog named Mazer - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 334 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mazer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mazer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bela Lugosi
- 1925Roger Hanin
- 1935Barrie Chase
- 1949Gina Pareño
- 1957Susanna Haavisto
- 1958Mark King
- 1974Bashar Rahal
- 1980Gary Jarman
- 1982Katie Featherston
- 1987Sanne Nijhof
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1910Bob Sheppard, American sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1914Fayard Nicholas, American actor, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2006)
- 1931Richard Caliguiri, American lawyer and politician, 54th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 1988)
- 1946Diana Gittins, American-English sociologist, author, and academic
- 1955Aaron Pryor, American boxer
- 1957Hilda Solis, American academic and politician, 25th United States Secretary of Labor
- 1961Ian Rush, Welsh footballer and manager
- 1963Stan Valckx, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1967Luigi Lo Cascio, Italian actor
- 1970Neil Heywood, English-Chinese businessman (d. 2011)
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1548The city of Nuestra Señora de La Paz (Our Lady of Peace) is founded by Alonso de Mendoza by appointment of the king of Spain and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1803The United States Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1805General Mack’s army surrenders to Napoleon at Ulm after a few skirmishes.
- 1818The Convention of 1818 is signed between the United States and the United Kingdom, which settles the Canada–United States border on the 49th parallel for most of its length.
- 1935The Long March, a mammoth retreat undertaken by the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party a year prior, ends.
- 1944Liquefied natural gas leaks from storage tanks in Cleveland and then explodes; the explosion and resulting fire level 30 blocks and kill 130.
- 1944The Soviet Army and Yugoslav Partisans liberate Belgrade, the capital of Yugoslavia
- 1977Rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane crashes.
- 2011Libyan Civil War: National Transitional Council rebel forces capture ousted Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi in his hometown of Sirte and kill him shortly thereafter.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Eyer, Curtis Lee, Archie Kao, Kyoko Fukada, John Stocker, Carl Gottlieb, Sherry Jackson, Al Jourgensen, Jean-Pierre Léaud, Matilde Muñoz Sampedro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1956.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1956 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 21, 1984. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,835,299,673. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 100,628,458 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1956. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1956 is 274,941. That’s equivalent to 191 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,750 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,620 times in the year 1956. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1956. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1956
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 42nd Saturday of 1956
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 243 days
- Age on next birthday: 63 years old
- Days since birth: 22,767 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,589 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 770
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 1988
- Age in dog years: 334 dog years old using a Belgian Malinois breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 21, 1984 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (-149)
- 1956 world population: 2,835,299,673
- Babies born in 1956: 100,628,458
- Babies born in 1956 every day: 274,941
- Babies born in 1956 every minute: 191
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,750 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,620 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1938 – Luana Patten, American actress and singer (d. 1996); June 10, 1963 – Tony Ward, American model and actor; March 27, 1980 – Cesare Cremonini, Italian singer-songwriter and actor (Lùnapop).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,752