Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1965 was a Wednesday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1965. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,483 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,494 days or 17.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 660 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1997.
If a dog named Charly - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Charly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Charley Chase
- 1935Jerry Orbach
- 1943Dunja Vejzović
- 1950William Russ
- 1965William Zabka
- 1974Bashar Rahal
- 1980Gary Jarman
- 1983Takayuki Yamada
- 1988Candice Swanepoel
- 1995Zhenwei Wang
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1882Margaret Dumont, American actress and singer (d. 1965)
- 1895Rex Ingram, American actor (d. 1969)
- 1904Tommy Douglas, Scottish-Canadian minister and politician, 7th Premier of Saskatchewan (d. 1986)
- 1917Jean-Pierre Melville, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1973)
- 1946Elfriede Jelinek, Austrian author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1950Tom Petty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Mudcrutch, and Traveling Wilburys)
- 1961Kate Mosse, English author and playwright
- 1970Neil Heywood, English-Chinese businessman (d. 2011)
- 1978Virender Sehwag, Indian cricketer
- 1985Alphonso Smith, American football player
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1873Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- 1935The Long March, a mammoth retreat undertaken by the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party a year prior, ends.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1944Liquefied natural gas leaks from storage tanks in Cleveland and then explodes; the explosion and resulting fire level 30 blocks and kill 130.
- 1946Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam decides that October 20 is Vietnam Women’s Day.
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1962People’s Republic of China launches simultaneous offensives in Ladakh and across the McMahon Line, igniting the Sino-Indian War.
- 1968Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1982During the UEFA Cup match between FC Spartak Moscow and HFC Haarlem, 66 people are crushed to death in the Luzhniki disaster.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Campo, Ryan Sheckler, Kirsten Vangsness, Mikael Åkerfeldt, Al Mukadam, Juan Pedro Lanzani, Sanja Doležal, Shun Shioya, Casey Affleck, Oleg Popov.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1965.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1965 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +207. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -227. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1965
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 240 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,483 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,494 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 660
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 1997
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+207)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1936 (-227)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Yesterday by The Beatles (October 23, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1929 – Emilio Aragón Bermúdez, Spanish clown, singer, and accordion player (d. 2012); August 3, 1963 – Ed Roland, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Collective Soul and Ed Roland and the Sweet Tea Project); October 14, 1988 – MacKenzie Mauzy, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,908