Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1965 was a Wednesday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1965. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,470 days or 17.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1997.
If a dog named Odenhads - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 291 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Odenhads will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Odenhads will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Carla Laemmle
- 1935Jerry Orbach
- 1955Robert ten Brink
- 1959Mark Little
- 1965Norman Blake
- 1967Marco Ngai
- 1987Sanne Nijhof
- 1988Candice Swanepoel
- 1988Risa Niigaki
- 1993Hunter King
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1946Lucien Van Impe, Belgian cyclist
- 1951Claudio Ranieri, Italian footballer and manager
- 1957Susanna Haavisto, Finnish actress and singer
- 1958Lynn Flewelling, American author and academic
- 1967Elizabeth Carling, English actress and singer
- 1969Juan González, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1971Eddie Jones, American basketball player
- 1978Virender Sehwag, Indian cricketer
- 1987Raphael Hackl, German rugby player
- 1989Colin Wilson, Canadian-American ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Relief of Goes: Cristóbal de Mondragón, with 3000 soldiers of the Spanish Tercios, relieves the siege of the city.
- 1818The Convention of 1818 is signed between the United States and the United Kingdom, which settles the Canada–United States border on the 49th parallel for most of its length.
- 1883Peru and Chile sign the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru’s involvement in the War of the Pacific.
- 1935The Long March, a mammoth retreat undertaken by the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party a year prior, ends.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1961The Soviet Union performs the first armed test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile, launching an R-13 from a Golf-class submarine.
- 1968Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1970Siad Barre declares Somalia a socialist state.
- 1971The Nepal Stock Exchange collapses.
- 1991A 6.8 Mw earthquake strikes the Uttarkashi region of India, killing more than 1,000 people.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Cantona, Joe Louis, Viorica Ursuleac, Gabriel Arcand, Joanne Woodward, Willy Alberti, Kym Marsh, Chris Columbus, Julio Chávez, Leigh Whannell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1965.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1965 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +207. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -227. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Yesterday by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1965
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 313 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,410 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,470 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 657
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 1997
- Age in dog years: 291 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+207)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1936 (-227)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Yesterday by The Beatles (October 23, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1930 – Bruce Allpress, New Zealand actor; January 31, 1934 – James Franciscus, American actor and producer (d. 1991); July 8, 1958 – Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,914