Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1966. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,299 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,433 days or 17.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 654 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 1998.
If a dog named Del - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Del will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Del will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913J. Michael Hagopian
- 1922John Anderson
- 1942Earl Hindman
- 1943Dunja Vejzović
- 1958Mark King
- 1967Elizabeth Carling
- 1971Snoop Dogg
- 1974Bashar Rahal
- 1982Katie Featherston
- 1984Mitch Lucker
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1907Arlene Francis, American actress and talk show host (d. 2001)
- 1937Juan Marichal, Dominican baseball player and sportscaster
- 1957Hilda Solis, American academic and politician, 25th United States Secretary of Labor
- 1979Paul Ifill, English footballer
- 1979Paul Terek, American decathlete
- 1982Becky Brewerton, Welsh golfer
- 1985Alphonso Smith, American football player
- 1987Raphael Hackl, German rugby player
- 1988Candice Swanepoel, South African model
- 1989Colin Wilson, Canadian-American ice hockey player
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Caribbean pirate Calico Jack is captured by the Royal Navy.
- 1883Peru and Chile sign the Treaty of Ancón, by which the Tarapacá province is ceded to the latter, bringing an end to Peru’s involvement in the War of the Pacific.
- 1904Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- 1910The hull of the RMS Olympic, sister-ship to the ill-fated RMS Titanic, is launched from the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1935The Long March, a mammoth retreat undertaken by the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party a year prior, ends.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1944The Soviet Army and Yugoslav Partisans liberate Belgrade, the capital of Yugoslavia
- 1947The House Un-American Activities Committee begins its investigation into Communist infiltration of Hollywood, resulting in a blacklist that prevents some from working in the industry for years.
- 1961The Soviet Union performs the first armed test of a submarine-launched ballistic missile, launching an R-13 from a Golf-class submarine.
- 1973The Sydney Opera House opens.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dimitris Horn, Georges Moustaki, Bobby Jameson, Jehanne d'Alcy, Danny Elfman, Parker Posey, Augusta Dabney, Douglas Kenney, Lady Saw, Jessie Wallace.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1966 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 20, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1982. Your incompatibility score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,299 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,433 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 654
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 1998
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 20, 1966 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1982 (-114)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops (October 22, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.X.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1977 – Rainer Schönfelder, Austrian skier and singer; August 18, 1969 – Edward Norton, American actor, singer, and producer; October 1, 1982 – Sandra Oxenryd, Swedish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,038