Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 294th day of the year 1976. It was the 42nd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,997 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,332 days or 14.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 542 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 2008.
If a dog named Chantilly - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chantilly will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chantilly will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Bela Lugosi
- 1895Rex Ingram
- 1901Adelaide Hall
- 1925Roger Hanin
- 1934Timothy West
- 1935Barrie Chase
- 1960Lepa Brena
- 1977Samuel Witwer
- 1980Gary Jarman
- 1993Hunter King
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1780Pauline Bonaparte, French sister of Napoleon (d. 1825)
- 1890Aleksander Maaker, Estonian bagpipe player (d. 1968)
- 1900Wayne Morse, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician (d. 1974)
- 1919Tracy Hall, American chemist and academic (d. 2008)
- 1925Tom Dowd, American record producer and engineer (d. 2002)
- 1935Jerry Orbach, American actor and singer (d. 2004)
- 1967Monica Ali, Bangladeshi-English author
- 1971Eddie Jones, American basketball player
- 1972Brian Schatz, American academic and politician, 11th Lieutenant Governor of Hawaii
- 1977Leila Josefowicz, Canadian-American violinist
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Savannah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1572Relief of Goes: Cristóbal de Mondragón, with 3000 soldiers of the Spanish Tercios, relieves the siege of the city.
- 1803The United States Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1941World War II: Thousands of civilians in Kragujevac in German-occupied Serbia are murdered in the Kragujevac massacre.
- 1944American general Douglas MacArthur fulfills his promise to return to the Philippines when he commands an Allied assault on the islands, reclaiming them from the Japanese during the Second World War.
- 1946Government of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam decides that October 20 is Vietnam Women’s Day.
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1973The Sydney Opera House opens.
- 1976The ferry George Prince is struck by a ship while crossing the Mississippi River between Destrehan and Luling, Louisiana. Seventy-eight passengers and crew die and only 18 people aboard the ferry survive.
- 1981Two police officers and an armored car guard are killed during an armed robbery in Rockland County, New York, carried out by members of the Black Liberation Army and Weather Underground.
- 1991A 6.8 Mw earthquake strikes the Uttarkashi region of India, killing more than 1,000 people.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stepfanie Kramer, Morgan Lily, Martha Plimpton, Kitty Kallen, Kevin Griffin, Kevin Billington, Teresa Brewer, Jon Stevens, Tony Dovolani, Jonathan Haze.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1976.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1976 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 1, 1976. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 6, 2000. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Leave Me Now by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 23, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1976
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 42nd Wednesday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 74 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,997 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,332 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 542
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 2008
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: September 1, 1976 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 6, 2000 (-128)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: If You Leave Me Now by Chicago (October 23, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.X.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1979 – Tsuyoshi Domoto, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KinKi Kids, J-Friends, and Toraji Haiji); March 23, 1986 – Brett Eldredge, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 4, 1984 – Jin Akanishi, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KAT-TUN and Lands).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,121