Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1981 was a Tuesday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1981. It was the 42nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,726 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,575 days or 12.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 465 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 2013.
If a dog named Lolabelle - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 186 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lolabelle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lolabelle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Arlene Francis
- 1909Carla Laemmle
- 1917Jean-Pierre Melville
- 1925Roger Hanin
- 1929Colin Jeavons
- 1950William Russ
- 1958Mark King
- 1982Katie Featherston
- 1988Candice Swanepoel
- 1989Jess Glynne
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1858John Burns, English union leader and politician, President of the Board of Trade (d. 1943)
- 1926Edward Douglas-Scott-Montagu, 3rd Baron Montagu of Beaulieu, English lieutenant and politician, founded the National Motor Museum (d. 2015)
- 1934Timothy West, English actor
- 1951Ken Ham, Australian-American evangelist
- 1956Danny Boyle, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Marco Ngai, Taiwanese actor
- 1969Laurie Daley, Australian rugby league player and coach
- 1971Dannii Minogue, Australian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1979Paul O'Connell, Irish rugby player
- 1985Dominic McGuire, American basketball player
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1740Maria Theresa takes the throne of Austria. France, Prussia, Bavaria and Saxony refuse to honour the Pragmatic Sanction and the War of the Austrian Succession begins.
- 1818The Convention of 1818 is signed between the United States and the United Kingdom, which settles the Canada–United States border on the 49th parallel for most of its length.
- 1827In the Battle of Navarino, a combined Turkish and Egyptian fleet is defeated by British, French, and Russian naval forces in the last significant battle fought with wooden sailing ships.
- 1873Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- 1904Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1968Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1971The Nepal Stock Exchange collapses.
- 1973“Saturday Night Massacre”: United States President Richard Nixon fires U.S. Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus after they refuse to fire Watergate special prosecutor Archibald Cox, who is finally fired by Robert Bork.
- 1981Two police officers and an armored car guard are killed during an armed robbery in Rockland County, New York, carried out by members of the Black Liberation Army and Weather Underground.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathan Carter, Patrick Godfrey, Luke O'Loughlin, Dottie Rambo, Jason Connery, Anna Held, Fiona Wade, Paul Rodriguez, Nadine Samonte, Caroline Cossey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1981.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1981 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1986. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +196. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1990. Your incompatibility score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 24, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1981
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 42nd Tuesday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 153 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,726 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,575 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 465
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 2013
- Age in dog years: 186 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1986 (+196)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1990 (-191)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Arthur’s Theme (Best That You Can Do) by Christopher Cross (October 24, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1969 – Danny Wood, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (New Kids on the Block and Upper Street); July 7, 1986 – Ana Kasparian, American journalist and producer; March 17, 1961 – Andrew Paul, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,141