Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 293rd day of the year 1983. It was the 42nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,319 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,440 days or 12.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 451 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 28, 2015.
If a dog named Haroo - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Haroo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Haroo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jean-Pierre Melville
- 1932William Christopher
- 1935Jerry Orbach
- 1953Bill Nunn
- 1956Danny Boyle
- 1958Viggo Mortensen
- 1967Elizabeth Carling
- 1980Gary Jarman
- 1980Niall Matter
- 1985Jennifer Freeman
View the complete list of October 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1907Arlene Francis, American actress and talk show host (d. 2001)
- 1910Chen Liting, Chinese director and playwright (d. 2013)
- 1948Piet Hein Donner, Dutch jurist and politician, Dutch Minister of Justice
- 1951Claudio Ranieri, Italian footballer and manager
- 1952Derek Ridgers, English photographer and art director
- 1955Thomas Newman, American composer and conductor
- 1965William Zabka, American actor and producer
- 1979Vasyl Baranov, Ukrainian footballer
- 1987Sanne Nijhof, Dutch model
- 1995Zhenwei Wang, Chinese actor and martial artist
View the complete list of October 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marjorie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1803The United States Senate ratifies the Louisiana Purchase.
- 1805General Mack’s army surrenders to Napoleon at Ulm after a few skirmishes.
- 1818The Convention of 1818 is signed between the United States and the United Kingdom, which settles the Canada–United States border on the 49th parallel for most of its length.
- 1939Pope Pius XII publishes his first major encyclical, entitled Summi Pontificatus.
- 1944The Soviet Army and Yugoslav Partisans liberate Belgrade, the capital of Yugoslavia
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1970Siad Barre declares Somalia a socialist state.
- 1973The Sydney Opera House opens.
- 1976The ferry George Prince is struck by a ship while crossing the Mississippi River between Destrehan and Luling, Louisiana. Seventy-eight passengers and crew die and only 18 people aboard the ferry survive.
- 1977Rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd’s plane crashes.
View the complete list of October 20 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miyuki Imori, Stéphane E. Roy, Mick Fleetwood, Chance the Rapper, Adam Yauch, Frank Ashmore, Tricia O'Neil, Connie Talbot, Greta Gerwig, Cathryn Damon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 20, 1983.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th October 1983 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 25, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 20th October 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 20, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 293rd day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 42nd Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 196 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,319 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,440 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 451
- Next full moon: April 8 at 02:37:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 28, 2015
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 25, 2003 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (-177)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (October 22, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.X.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1974 – RJ Rosales, Filipino-Australian singer and actor (d. 2011); April 3, 1973 – Yo Oizumi, Japanese television personality and actor; January 12, 1925 – Bill Burrud, American television host, producer, and actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,021