Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of October 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 20, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 293rd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Charley Chase
- 1895Rex Ingram
- 1901Adelaide Hall
- 1925Tom Dowd
- 1950Tom Petty
- 1958Viggo Mortensen
- 1961Michie Tomizawa
- 1976Dan Fogler
- 1984Mitch Lucker
- 1995Zhenwei Wang
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 20.
- 1620Aelbert Cuyp, Dutch painter (d. 1691)
- 1926Edward Douglas-Scott-Montagu, 3rd Baron Montagu of Beaulieu, English lieutenant and politician, founded the National Motor Museum (d. 2015)
- 1931Richard Caliguiri, American lawyer and politician, 54th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 1988)
- 1934Bill Chase, American trumpet player (Chase) (d. 1974)
- 1942Christiane Nüsslein-Volhard, German biologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1946Diana Gittins, American-English sociologist, author, and academic
- 1951Patrick Hall, English lawyer and politician
- 1955Thomas Newman, American composer and conductor
- 1964Kamala Harris, American lawyer and politician, 32nd Attorney General of California
- 1985Dominic McGuire, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1873Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- 1904Chile and Bolivia sign the Treaty of Peace and Friendship, delimiting the border between the two countries.
- 1910The hull of the RMS Olympic, sister-ship to the ill-fated RMS Titanic, is launched from the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1935The Long March, a mammoth retreat undertaken by the armed forces of the Chinese Communist Party a year prior, ends.
- 1952Governor Evelyn Baring declares a state of emergency in Kenya and begins arresting hundreds of suspected leaders of the Mau Mau Uprising, including Jomo Kenyatta, the future first President of Kenya.
- 1968Former First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy marries Greek shipping tycoon Aristotle Onassis.
- 1971The Nepal Stock Exchange collapses.
- 1981Two police officers and an armored car guard are killed during an armed robbery in Rockland County, New York, carried out by members of the Black Liberation Army and Weather Underground.
- 1982During the UEFA Cup match between FC Spartak Moscow and HFC Haarlem, 66 people are crushed to death in the Luzhniki disaster.
- 1991The Oakland Hills firestorm kills 25 and destroys 3,469 homes and apartments, causing more than $2 billion in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for October 20.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 20 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fanny, Natalie Horler, Stefan Reisinger, Frank Aletter, Takayuki Yamada, Brian Boitano, Will Friedle, Joe Hahn, You Yokoyama, Claire Foy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 20 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 20, 2001.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Real by Jennifer Lopez featuring Ja Rule as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 20, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1942 – Billy Swan, American singer-songwriter; February 4, 1993 – Grex, Chilean actor; June 1, 1977 – James Storm, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965