Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1928 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 1928. It was the 43rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,180 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,060 days or 30.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,124 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 1960.
If a dog named Juno Regina - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 458 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juno Regina will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Juno Regina will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1942Elvin Bishop
- 1953Eric Faulkner
- 1959Ken Watanabe
- 1964Levent Yüksel
- 1972Felicity Andersen
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann
- 1995Shannon Magrane
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1527Louis I, Cardinal of Guise (d. 1578)
- 1884Claire Waldoff, German singer and actress (d. 1957)
- 1898Eduard Pütsep, Estonian wrestler and actor (d. 1960)
- 1919Jim Wallwork, English-Canadian sergeant and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1927Howard Zieff, American director and photographer (d. 2009)
- 1946Lux Interior, American singer-songwriter (The Cramps) (d. 2009)
- 1957Steve Lukather, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Toto)
- 1965Hisashi Imai, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buck-Tick, Schaft, and Schwein)
- 1983Shelden Williams, American basketball player
- 1990Bengali-Fodé Koita, French footballer
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1912First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- 1921George Melford’s silent film, The Sheik, starring Rudolph Valentino, premiers.
- 1931The Sakurakai, a secret society in the Imperial Japanese Army, launches an abortive coup d'état attempt.
- 1944World War II: Nemmersdorf massacre against the German civilians takes place.
- 1944World War II: The first kamikaze attack. A Japanese fighter plane carrying a 200 kg bomb attacks HMAS Australia off Leyte Island, as the Battle of Leyte Gulf began.
- 1956Mau Mau Uprising: Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is captured by the British Army, signalling the ultimate defeat of the rebellion, and essentially ending the British military campaign.
- 1967Vietnam War: More than 100,000 war protesters gather in Washington, D.C. A peaceful rally at the Lincoln Memorial is followed by a march to The Pentagon and clashes with soldiers and United States Marshals protecting the facility. Similar demonstrations occurred simultaneously in Japan and Western Europe.
- 1983The metre is defined at the seventeenth General Conference on Weights and Measures as the distance light travels in a vacuum in 1/299,792,458 of a second.
- 1986In Lebanon, pro-Iran kidnappers claim to have abducted American writer Edward Tracy (he is released in August 1991).
- 1987Jaffna hospital massacre is carried out by Indian Peace Keeping Force in Sri Lanka killing 70 ethnic Tamil patients, doctors and nurses.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dorothy Kilgallen, William Alland, Chanté Moore, James Cromwell, Movita Castaneda, Trevor Rabin, Carlos Saldanha, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Reece Shearsmith, John Peel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1928.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1928 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 6, 1945. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1300. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 1928
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 43rd Sunday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,180 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,060 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,124
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 1960
- Age in dog years: 458 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1949 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 6, 1945 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1956 – Natasha Shneider, Russian-American singer, keyboard player, and actress (Eleven) (d. 2008); February 5, 1981 – Sara Foster, American actress; May 5, 1940 – Lance Henriksen, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,967