Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 294th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,194 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Circe - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Circe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Circe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Edna Purviance
- 1944Mandy Rice-Davies
- 1945Everett McGill
- 1959Tony Ganios
- 1970Louis Koo
- 1973Sasha Roiz
- 1977David Clayton Rogers
- 1979Shiho Takano
- 1980Kim Kardashian
- 1995Shannon Magrane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1449George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, Irish-English son of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1478)
- 1895Paavo Johansson, Finnish javelin thrower and decathlete (d. 1983)
- 1919Jim Wallwork, English-Canadian sergeant and pilot (d. 2013)
- 1927Fritz Wintersteller, Austrian mountaineer
- 1932Pál Csernai, Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1938Carl Brewer, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2001)
- 1944Michael Tugendhat, English lawyer and judge
- 1974Costel Busuioc, Romanian tenor
- 1980Brian Pittman, American bass player (Relient K and Inhale Exhale)
- 1992Bernard Tomic, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1209Otto IV is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Innocent III.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Ball’s Bluff: Union forces under Colonel Edward Baker are defeated by Confederate troops in the second major battle of the war. Baker, a close friend of Abraham Lincoln, is killed in the fighting.
- 1867Manifest destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty: Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate to a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- 1902In the United States, a five-month strike by United Mine Workers ends.
- 1912First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Aachen: The city of Aachen falls to American forces after three weeks of fighting, making it the first German city to fall to the Allies.
- 1945Women’s suffrage: Women are allowed to vote in France for the first time.
- 1950Korean War: Heavy fighting begins between British and Australian forces from the 27th British Commonwealth Brigade and the North Korean 239th Regiment during the Battle of Yongju.
- 1965Comet Ikeya–Seki approaches perihelion, passing 450,000 kilometers (279,617 miles) from the sun.
- 1977The European Patent Institute is founded.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruno Nogueira, Arda Kural, Olle Hilding, Teresa De Sio, Ryzza Mae Dizon, Amy Grant, Mathew Waters, Lesley Garrett, Ryouta Murai, Jean Shrimpton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1982 – Jeremy Williams, English actor; April 27, 1956 – Douglas P., English-Australian singer, producer, and actor (Death in June and Crisis); August 24, 1945 – Ronee Blakley, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,261