Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 294th day of the year 1929. It was the 42nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,167 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,056 days or 30.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,123 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 1961.
If a dog named Lucifer - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lucifer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lucifer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1811Filippo Colini
- 1921Robert Clothier
- 1931Vivian Pickles
- 1946Lee Loughnane
- 1948Tom Everett
- 1959Tony Ganios
- 1965Hisashi Imai
- 1971Nick Oliveri
- 1972Matthew Friedberger
- 1977Julieta Cardinali
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1911Mary Blair, American illustrator and animator (d. 1978)
- 1918Milton Himmelfarb, American sociologist and author (d. 2006)
- 1940Marita Petersen, Faroese educator and politician, Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 2001)
- 1946Lux Interior, American singer-songwriter (The Cramps) (d. 2009)
- 1968Melora Walters, Saudi Arabian-American actress
- 1970Louis Koo, Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1979Karl Harris, English motorcycle racer (d. 2014)
- 1984José Lobatón, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1987Justin De Fratus, American baseball player
- 1995Shannon Magrane, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Robyn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096People’s Crusade: The Turkish army successfully fight off the People’s Army of the West.
- 1097First Crusade: Crusaders led by Godfrey of Bouillon, Bohemund of Taranto, and Raymond IV, Count of Toulouse, begin the Siege of Antioch.
- 1816The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings, the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.
- 1824Joseph Aspdin patents Portland cement.
- 1902In the United States, a five-month strike by United Mine Workers ends.
- 1959U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order transferring Wernher von Braun and other German scientists from the United States Army to NASA.
- 1973Fred Dryer of the then Los Angeles Rams becomes the first player in NFL history to score two safeties in the same game.
- 1978Australian civilian pilot Frederick Valentich vanishes in a Cessna 182 over the Bass Strait south of Melbourne, after reporting contact with an unidentified aircraft.
- 1994In Seoul, 32 people are killed when the Seongsu Bridge collapses.
- 2005Images of the dwarf planet Eris are taken and subsequently used in documenting its discovery by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlotte Arnold, James Stewart, Pilar López de Ayala, Alex Harvey, Sayaka Yamamoto, Antonio Banderas, Kris Marshall, Natalia Tena, Samantha Mathis, Amy Wright.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1929 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1942. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your score is -98. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 42nd Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,167 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,056 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,123
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 1961
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Rat Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1942 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-98)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1922 – Eleanor Parker, American actress and singer (d. 2013); February 19, 1948 – Mark Andes, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Spirit, Firefall, Jo Jo Gunne, and Heart); March 8, 1921 – Alan Hale, Jr., American actor (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,885