Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 294th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,083 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1821Sims Reeves
- 1924Julie Wilson
- 1955Rich Mullins
- 1959Andy Picheta
- 1964Jon Carin
- 1965Hisashi Imai
- 1968Melora Walters
- 1976Andrew Scott
- 1983Aaron Tveit
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1527Louis I, Cardinal of Guise (d. 1578)
- 1811Filippo Colini, Italian actor and singer (d. 1863)
- 1921Bruce Beeby, Australian-English actor (d. 2013)
- 1940Frances FitzGerald, American journalist and author
- 1942Lou Lamoriello, American ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1953Keith Green, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and minister (d. 1982)
- 1962David Campese, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1964Jon Carin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pink Floyd, The Who, and Industry)
- 1967Paul Ince, English footballer and manager
- 1990Bengali-Fodé Koita, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1209Otto IV is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Innocent III.
- 1797In Boston Harbor, the 44-gun United States Navy frigate USS Constitution is launched.
- 1910HMS Niobe arrives in Halifax Harbour to become the first ship of the Royal Canadian Navy.
- 1956Mau Mau Uprising: Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is captured by the British Army, signalling the ultimate defeat of the rebellion, and essentially ending the British military campaign.
- 1973Fred Dryer of the then Los Angeles Rams becomes the first player in NFL history to score two safeties in the same game.
- 1973John Paul Getty III’s ear is cut off by his kidnappers and sent to a newspaper in Rome; it doesn't arrive until November 8.
- 1978Australian civilian pilot Frederick Valentich vanishes in a Cessna 182 over the Bass Strait south of Melbourne, after reporting contact with an unidentified aircraft.
- 1981Andreas Papandreou becomes Prime Minister of Greece, ending an almost 50-year-long system of power dominated by conservative forces.
- 1986In Lebanon, pro-Iran kidnappers claim to have abducted American writer Edward Tracy (he is released in August 1991).
- 2005Images of the dwarf planet Eris are taken and subsequently used in documenting its discovery by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ina Balin, Deniz Seki, John Frankenheimer, Willie D, Grant Gustin, Thomai Apergi, Helenka Pantaleoni, Dale Bozzio, Art Carney, Garry Hynes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1929.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1960 – Jaz Coleman, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Killing Joke); January 14, 1969 – Jason Bateman, American actor, director, and producer; May 12, 1938 – Millie Perkins, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908