Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 294th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,082 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,086 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Edna Purviance
- 1921Robert Clothier
- 1940Manfred Mann
- 1948Tom Everett
- 1955Rich Mullins
- 1959Rose McDowall
- 1965Hisashi Imai
- 1970Louis Koo
- 1983Aaron Tveit
- 1983Ninet Tayeb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1912Don Byas, American saxophonist and educator (d. 1972)
- 1942John Stevens, Baron Stevens of Kirkwhelpington, English police officer and academic
- 1942Judith Sheindlin, American judge and television host
- 1950Ronald McNair, American physicist and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1959Tony Ganios, American actor, director, and producer
- 1965Hisashi Imai, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buck-Tick, Schaft, and Schwein)
- 1978Joey Harrington, American football player and sportscaster
- 1983Charlotte Sullivan, Canadian actress
- 1989Sam Vokes, English-Welsh footballer
- 1995Shannon Magrane, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520João Álvares Fagundes discovers the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, bestowing them their original name of “Islands of the 11,000 Virgins”.
- 1816The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings, the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.
- 1867Manifest destiny: Medicine Lodge Treaty: Near Medicine Lodge, Kansas a landmark treaty is signed by southern Great Plains Indian leaders. The treaty requires Native American Plains tribes to relocate to a reservation in western Oklahoma.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa collapses as Japanese forces invade.
- 1931The Sakurakai, a secret society in the Imperial Japanese Army, launches an abortive coup d'état attempt.
- 1940The first edition of the Ernest Hemingway novel For Whom the Bell Tolls is published.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Aachen: The city of Aachen falls to American forces after three weeks of fighting, making it the first German city to fall to the Allies.
- 1959U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order transferring Wernher von Braun and other German scientists from the United States Army to NASA.
- 1969A coup d'état in Somalia brings Siad Barre to power and establishes a socialist republic in Somalia.
- 1979Moshe Dayan resigns from the Israeli government because of strong disagreements with Prime Minister Menachem Begin over policy towards the Arabs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosa López, Doris Lloyd, Haley Bennett, Enuka Okuma, Philippe de Broca, Louisa Ghijs, Marti Webb, Todd Lasance, Emily Symons, Edu Manzano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1951 – Charly García, Argentine singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Sui Generis, Serú Girán, and La Máquina de Hacer Pájaros); January 10, 1921 – Tasso Kavadia, Greek actress (d. 2010); November 23, 1943 – Sue Nicholls, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063