Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 294th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Bruce Beeby
- 1953Eric Faulkner
- 1956Carrie Fisher
- 1957Julian Cope
- 1964Levent Yüksel
- 1965Hisashi Imai
- 1972Masakazu Morita
- 1973Sasha Roiz
- 1983Ninet Tayeb
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1757Pierre Augereau, French general (d. 1816)
- 1921Jim Shumate, American fiddler and composer (d. 2013)
- 1928Whitey Ford, American baseball player and coach
- 1947Ai, American poet and educator (d. 2010)
- 1952Allen Hoey, American poet and author
- 1955Rich Mullins, American singer-songwriter (A Ragamuffin Band) (d. 1997)
- 1969Mo Lewis, American football player
- 1977David Clayton Rogers, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1983Charlotte Sullivan, Canadian actress
- 1989May'n, Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096People’s Crusade: The Turkish army successfully fight off the People’s Army of the West.
- 1520Ferdinand Magellan discovers a strait now known as Strait of Magellan.
- 1797In Boston Harbor, the 44-gun United States Navy frigate USS Constitution is launched.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Trafalgar: A British fleet led by Vice Admiral Lord Nelson defeats a combined French and Spanish fleet off the coast of Spain under Admiral Villeneuve, signaling almost the end of French maritime power and leaves Britain’s navy unchallenged until the 20th century.
- 1824Joseph Aspdin patents Portland cement.
- 1956Mau Mau Uprising: Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is captured by the British Army, signalling the ultimate defeat of the rebellion, and essentially ending the British military campaign.
- 1959U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order transferring Wernher von Braun and other German scientists from the United States Army to NASA.
- 1967Vietnam War: More than 100,000 war protesters gather in Washington, D.C. A peaceful rally at the Lincoln Memorial is followed by a march to The Pentagon and clashes with soldiers and United States Marshals protecting the facility. Similar demonstrations occurred simultaneously in Japan and Western Europe.
- 1973Fred Dryer of the then Los Angeles Rams becomes the first player in NFL history to score two safeties in the same game.
- 2012A shooting at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, leaves four people dead, including the shooter.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Capstick, Michel Rivard, Penny Smith, Ginnifer Goodwin, Isuzu Yamada, Binnie Barnes, Lars Tvinde, Samuel Goldwyn, Jr., Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., Jean-Marc Barr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1965 – Mads Mikkelsen, Danish actor; January 12, 1910 – Patsy Kelly, American actress and singer (d. 1981); January 12, 1960 – Oliver Platt, Canadian-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158