Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 294th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,269 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,092 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Reuben - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Reuben will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Reuben will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1821Sims Reeves
- 1924Celia Cruz
- 1931Shammi Kapoor
- 1931Vivian Pickles
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1959Rose McDowall
- 1970Louis Koo
- 1977David Clayton Rogers
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann
- 1995Shannon Magrane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1650Jean Bart, French admiral (d. 1702)
- 1877Oswald Avery, Canadian-American physician and microbiologist (d. 1955)
- 1884Claire Waldoff, German singer and actress (d. 1957)
- 1921Jim Shumate, American fiddler and composer (d. 2013)
- 1921Robert Clothier, Canadian actor (d. 1999)
- 1940Marita Petersen, Faroese educator and politician, Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 2001)
- 1959Tony Ganios, American actor, director, and producer
- 1964Jon Carin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pink Floyd, The Who, and Industry)
- 1973Sasha Roiz, Israeli-Canadian actor
- 1982Tim Wildsmith, American singer-songwriter and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1097First Crusade: Crusaders led by Godfrey of Bouillon, Bohemund of Taranto, and Raymond IV, Count of Toulouse, begin the Siege of Antioch.
- 1209Otto IV is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Innocent III.
- 1512Martin Luther joins the theological faculty of the University of Wittenberg.
- 1520Ferdinand Magellan discovers a strait now known as Strait of Magellan.
- 1816The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings, the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.
- 1944World War II: The first kamikaze attack. A Japanese fighter plane carrying a 200 kg bomb attacks HMAS Australia off Leyte Island, as the Battle of Leyte Gulf began.
- 1950Korean War: Heavy fighting begins between British and Australian forces from the 27th British Commonwealth Brigade and the North Korean 239th Regiment during the Battle of Yongju.
- 1959In New York City, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, opens to the public.
- 1966Aberfan disaster: A slag heap collapses on the village of Aberfan in Wales, killing 144 people, mostly schoolchildren.
- 1994In Seoul, 32 people are killed when the Seongsu Bridge collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rodleen Getsic, Martin Mull, Michael C. Williams, Ernie K-Doe, Eddie Bracken, Nerys Hughes, Amitabh Bhattacharjee, Andy Cairns, Larry McCray, Jinkx Monsoon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1750. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1940 – María Elena Velasco, Mexican actress, singer, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015); August 1, 1921 – Pat McDonald, Australian actress (d. 1990); June 11, 1965 – Yasuko Sawaguchi, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160