Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1945 was a Sunday and it was the 294th day of the year 1945. It was the 42nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,110 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,370 days or 25.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 952 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 1977.
If a dog named Tampa - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tampa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tampa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Claire Waldoff
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1931Vivian Pickles
- 1945Everett McGill
- 1953Eric Faulkner
- 1972Masakazu Morita
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg
- 1979Shiho Takano
- 1983Charlotte Sullivan
- 1984Jessica Michibata
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1821Sims Reeves, English tenor and actor (d. 1900)
- 1886Eugene Burton Ely, American soldier and pilot (d. 1911)
- 1917Dizzy Gillespie, American trumpet player, composer, and bandleader (d. 1993)
- 1923Samuel Khachikian, Iranian director, screenwriter, and author (d. 2001)
- 1931Hugh Thomas, English historian and author
- 1944Ene Mihkelson, Estonian author and poet
- 1959Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor and producer
- 1969Salman bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, Bahraini prince
- 1971Jade Jagger, French-English model and jewellery designer
- 1983Shelden Williams, American basketball player
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jason’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096People’s Crusade: The Turkish army successfully fight off the People’s Army of the West.
- 1209Otto IV is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Innocent III.
- 1512Martin Luther joins the theological faculty of the University of Wittenberg.
- 1600Tokugawa Ieyasu defeats the leaders of rival Japanese clans in the Battle of Sekigahara, which marks the beginning of the Tokugawa shogunate that in effect rules Japan until the mid-nineteenth century.
- 1797In Boston Harbor, the 44-gun United States Navy frigate USS Constitution is launched.
- 1816The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings, the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.
- 1940The first edition of the Ernest Hemingway novel For Whom the Bell Tolls is published.
- 1944World War II: The first kamikaze attack. A Japanese fighter plane carrying a 200 kg bomb attacks HMAS Australia off Leyte Island, as the Battle of Leyte Gulf began.
- 1965Comet Ikeya–Seki approaches perihelion, passing 450,000 kilometers (279,617 miles) from the sun.
- 2013Record smog closes schools, roadways, and the airport in Harbin, China.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryo Kawakita, Quinn Martin, Yoshino Nanjō, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Ebonie Smith, Jon Cryer, Sandrine Bonnaire, Sean Penn, Morris Albert, Shirley Horn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1945.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1945 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 13, 1954. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,284 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 74,450 times in the year 1945. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1945. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1945
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 42nd Sunday of 1945
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,110 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,370 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 952
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 1977
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1971 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 13, 1954 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,284 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 74,450 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCMXLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1948 – Northern Calloway, American actor and singer (d. 1990); May 19, 1993 – Ryunosuke Kamiki, Japanese actor; March 22, 1971 – Will Yun Lee, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,867