Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1955 was a Friday and it was the 294th day of the year 1955. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,880 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,293 days or 22.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 843 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 1987.
If a dog named Konala - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 326 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Konala will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Konala will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eleanor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1811Filippo Colini
- 1952Patti Davis
- 1953Eric Faulkner
- 1959Rose McDowall
- 1964Jon Carin
- 1964Levent Yüksel
- 1965Hisashi Imai
- 1979Shiho Takano
- 1983Ninet Tayeb
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1449George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, Irish-English son of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1478)
- 1924Celia Cruz, Cuban-American singer and actress (Sonora Matancera) (d. 2003)
- 1947Ai, American poet and educator (d. 2010)
- 1948Shaye J. D. Cohen, American historian and academic
- 1959Ken Watanabe, Japanese actor and producer
- 1971Nick Oliveri, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Mondo Generator, Kyuss, and Queens of the Stone Age)
- 1982James White, American basketball player
- 1983Gonzalo Klusener, Argentinian footballer
- 1984Jessica Michibata, Japanese model
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann, Mexican singer-songwriter and actor (RBD)
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096People’s Crusade: The Turkish army successfully fight off the People’s Army of the West.
- 1600Tokugawa Ieyasu defeats the leaders of rival Japanese clans in the Battle of Sekigahara, which marks the beginning of the Tokugawa shogunate that in effect rules Japan until the mid-nineteenth century.
- 1879Thomas Edison invents a workable electric light bulb at his laboratory in Menlo Park, N.J. which was tested the next day and lasted 13.5 hours. This would be the invention of the first commercially practical incandescent light. Popular belief is that he invented the first light bulb, which he did not.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa collapses as Japanese forces invade.
- 1921George Melford’s silent film, The Sheik, starring Rudolph Valentino, premiers.
- 1921President Warren G. Harding delivers the first speech by a sitting U.S. President against lynching in the deep South.
- 1943The Provisional Government of Free India is formally declared by Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1973Fred Dryer of the then Los Angeles Rams becomes the first player in NFL history to score two safeties in the same game.
- 1973John Paul Getty III’s ear is cut off by his kidnappers and sent to a newspaper in Rome; it doesn't arrive until November 8.
- 1978Australian civilian pilot Frederick Valentich vanishes in a Cessna 182 over the Bass Strait south of Melbourne, after reporting contact with an unidentified aircraft.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manuel Blanc, Ron Pederson, Tom Chambers, Susan Penhaligon, Debra Jo Rupp, Marcella Detroit, Minissha Lamba, Nicholas Hytner, Antonio Aguilar, Keenan Wynn.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1955 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 18, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 21st October 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1955
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 323 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,880 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,293 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 843
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 1987
- Age in dog years: 326 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 18, 1968 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-167)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1957 – Carol Decker, English singer-songwriter (T'Pau); July 6, 1974 – Babi Xavier, Brazilian actress and singer; December 27, 1988 – Ok Taecyeon, South Korean rapper, dancer, and actor (2PM).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,971