Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 294th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1945Everett McGill
- 1952Patti Davis
- 1956Carrie Fisher
- 1957Steve Lukather
- 1971Jade Jagger
- 1972Matthew Friedberger
- 1976Andrew Scott
- 1982Tim Wildsmith
- 1983Charlotte Sullivan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1937Said Afandi al-Chirkawi, Russian spiritual leader and scholar (d. 2012)
- 1941Steve Cropper, American guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers)
- 1945Michael White, English journalist
- 1957Julian Cope, English singer-songwriter (The Teardrop Explodes, Crucial Three, Black Sheep, Brain Donor, and Queen Elizabeth)
- 1964Jon Carin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Pink Floyd, The Who, and Industry)
- 1970Louis Koo, Hong Kong actor and singer
- 1971Hal Duncan, Scottish author and poet
- 1971Jade Jagger, French-English model and jewellery designer
- 1986Scott Rendell, English footballer
- 1995Shannon Magrane, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1600Tokugawa Ieyasu defeats the leaders of rival Japanese clans in the Battle of Sekigahara, which marks the beginning of the Tokugawa shogunate that in effect rules Japan until the mid-nineteenth century.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1879Thomas Edison invents a workable electric light bulb at his laboratory in Menlo Park, N.J. which was tested the next day and lasted 13.5 hours. This would be the invention of the first commercially practical incandescent light. Popular belief is that he invented the first light bulb, which he did not.
- 1912First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- 1940The first edition of the Ernest Hemingway novel For Whom the Bell Tolls is published.
- 1956Mau Mau Uprising: Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is captured by the British Army, signalling the ultimate defeat of the rebellion, and essentially ending the British military campaign.
- 1971A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping center in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1979Moshe Dayan resigns from the Israeli government because of strong disagreements with Prime Minister Menachem Begin over policy towards the Arabs.
- 1983The metre is defined at the seventeenth General Conference on Weights and Measures as the distance light travels in a vacuum in 1/299,792,458 of a second.
- 1994North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea and the United States sign an agreement that requires North Korea to stop its nuclear weapons program and agree to inspections.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justin Pierce, Haruomi Hosono, Colette Renard, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Baiba Broka, Phạm Duy, Amelia Cooke, Sarah Wynter, Kabir Bedi, Chazz Palminteri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1959.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 15, 1932 – Jesse Belvin, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1960); August 13, 1968 – Tal Bachman, Canadian singer-songwriter; December 18, 1953 – Khas-Magomed Hadjimuradov, Kazakhstani singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022