Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 294th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,070 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Celia Cruz
- 1931Shammi Kapoor
- 1952Patti Davis
- 1953Keith Green
- 1959Andy Picheta
- 1959Rose McDowall
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg
- 1978Will Estes
- 1984Jessica Michibata
- 1995Shannon Magrane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1845Will Carleton, American poet and journalist (d. 1912)
- 1907Nikos Engonopoulos, Greek painter and poet (d. 1985)
- 1924Joyce Randolph, American actress
- 1940Geoffrey Boycott, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1946Jane Heal, English philosopher and academic
- 1953Keith Green, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and minister (d. 1982)
- 1968Melora Walters, Saudi Arabian-American actress
- 1979Shiho Takano, Japanese actress
- 1986Chibuzor Chilaka, Nigerian footballer
- 1989Luke Murphy, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1097First Crusade: Crusaders led by Godfrey of Bouillon, Bohemund of Taranto, and Raymond IV, Count of Toulouse, begin the Siege of Antioch.
- 1512Martin Luther joins the theological faculty of the University of Wittenberg.
- 1816The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings, the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.
- 1921President Warren G. Harding delivers the first speech by a sitting U.S. President against lynching in the deep South.
- 1945Women’s suffrage: Women are allowed to vote in France for the first time.
- 1956Mau Mau Uprising: Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is captured by the British Army, signalling the ultimate defeat of the rebellion, and essentially ending the British military campaign.
- 1959In New York City, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, opens to the public.
- 1973Fred Dryer of the then Los Angeles Rams becomes the first player in NFL history to score two safeties in the same game.
- 1979Moshe Dayan resigns from the Israeli government because of strong disagreements with Prime Minister Menachem Begin over policy towards the Arabs.
- 1986In Lebanon, pro-Iran kidnappers claim to have abducted American writer Edward Tracy (he is released in August 1991).
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Loewe, Kathleen Widdoes, Tucker Smith, Russell Peters, Fereydoon Forooghi, Joseph Arthur, Kasumi Suzuki, Pinetop Perkins, Chet Faker, Petros Gaitanos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1901 – Ben Blue, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1975); May 28, 1986 – Joseph Cross, American actor; December 30, 1982 – Kristin Kreuk, Canadian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080