Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 294th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Buttercups - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 315 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buttercups will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Buttercups will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1811Filippo Colini
- 1821Sims Reeves
- 1924Julie Wilson
- 1971Jade Jagger
- 1971Nick Oliveri
- 1976Jeremy Miller
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg
- 1980Kim Kardashian
- 1982Matt Dallas
- 1983Charlotte Sullivan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1449George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, Irish-English son of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1478)
- 1527Louis I, Cardinal of Guise (d. 1578)
- 1762Herman Willem Daendels, Dutch general, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1818)
- 1927Fritz Wintersteller, Austrian mountaineer
- 1928Vern Mikkelsen, American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1937Said Afandi al-Chirkawi, Russian spiritual leader and scholar (d. 2012)
- 1953Charlotte Caffey, American guitarist and songwriter (The Go-Go’s and The Graces)
- 1976Mélanie Turgeon, Canadian skier
- 1982Ray Ventrone, American football player
- 1998Ryoka Oshima, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1096People’s Crusade: The Turkish army successfully fight off the People’s Army of the West.
- 1520João Álvares Fagundes discovers the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, bestowing them their original name of “Islands of the 11,000 Virgins”.
- 1816The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings, the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.
- 1910HMS Niobe arrives in Halifax Harbour to become the first ship of the Royal Canadian Navy.
- 1912First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Aachen: The city of Aachen falls to American forces after three weeks of fighting, making it the first German city to fall to the Allies.
- 1945Women’s suffrage: Women are allowed to vote in France for the first time.
- 1956Mau Mau Uprising: Kenyan rebel leader Dedan Kimathi is captured by the British Army, signalling the ultimate defeat of the rebellion, and essentially ending the British military campaign.
- 1971A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping center in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1973John Paul Getty III’s ear is cut off by his kidnappers and sent to a newspaper in Rome; it doesn't arrive until November 8.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elias Viljanen, David Boreanaz, Sunny Leone, Carmen Serano, Mina Ōba, Francie Swift, Natalia Makarova, Stephen Gyllenhaal, John Lynch, Mildred Bailey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mack the Knife by Bobby Darin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 24, 1980 – Jenn Korbee, American singer and actress (Hi-5); January 1, 1908 – Bill Tapia, American singer and guitarist (d. 2011); June 10, 1968 – Stephen DeRosa, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245