Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 294th day of the year 1966. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 247 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,111 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,370 days or 17.44 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 647 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 1998.
If a dog named Prunella - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Prunella will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Prunella will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Claire Waldoff
- 1921Bruce Beeby
- 1955Rich Mullins
- 1959Rose McDowall
- 1968Melora Walters
- 1972Masakazu Morita
- 1978Will Estes
- 1982Tim Wildsmith
- 1986Christopher von Uckermann
- 1995Shannon Magrane
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1650Jean Bart, French admiral (d. 1702)
- 1912Alfredo Pián, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1990)
- 1912Don Byas, American saxophonist and educator (d. 1972)
- 1912Georg Solti, Hungarian-English conductor and director (d. 1997)
- 1914Martin Gardner, American mathematician and author (d. 2010)
- 1931Shammi Kapoor, Indian actor and director (d. 2011)
- 1942Elvin Bishop, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1942John Stevens, Baron Stevens of Kirkwhelpington, English police officer and academic
- 1948Allen Henry Vigneron, American archbishop
- 1953Charlotte Caffey, American guitarist and songwriter (The Go-Go’s and The Graces)
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1097First Crusade: Crusaders led by Godfrey of Bouillon, Bohemund of Taranto, and Raymond IV, Count of Toulouse, begin the Siege of Antioch.
- 1209Otto IV is crowned emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by Pope Innocent III.
- 1520Ferdinand Magellan discovers a strait now known as Strait of Magellan.
- 1879Thomas Edison invents a workable electric light bulb at his laboratory in Menlo Park, N.J. which was tested the next day and lasted 13.5 hours. This would be the invention of the first commercially practical incandescent light. Popular belief is that he invented the first light bulb, which he did not.
- 1888Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- 1895The Republic of Formosa collapses as Japanese forces invade.
- 1921George Melford’s silent film, The Sheik, starring Rudolph Valentino, premiers.
- 1921President Warren G. Harding delivers the first speech by a sitting U.S. President against lynching in the deep South.
- 1971A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping center in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1979Moshe Dayan resigns from the Israeli government because of strong disagreements with Prime Minister Menachem Begin over policy towards the Arabs.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Loggia, Fabolous, Rossano Brazzi, Jamshid Mashayekhi, John Fraser, Jonas Bjerre, Manuel Benitez, Frank Harte, Helena Modjeska, Alejandra Guzmán.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1966.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1966 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 9, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -92. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 21st October 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 247 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,111 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,370 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.44 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 647
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 1998
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 9, 1986 (-92)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Reach Out I’ll Be There by Four Tops (October 22, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1945 – Yuri Antonov, Uzbek-Russian singer-songwriter; December 10, 1981 – Taufik Batisah, Singaporean singer; February 29, 1988 – Lena Gercke, German model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,827