Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 295th day of the year 1972. It was the 43rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,136 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,712 days or 15.64 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 2004.
If a dog named Riko - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 227 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Riko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Riko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1821Sims Reeves
- 1884Claire Waldoff
- 1924Julie Wilson
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1944Mandy Rice-Davies
- 1968Melora Walters
- 1976Jeremy Miller
- 1978Henrik Klingenberg
- 1982Matt Dallas
- 1998Ryoka Oshima
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1712James Steuart, Scottish economist and author (d. 1780)
- 1762Herman Willem Daendels, Dutch general, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1818)
- 1811Filippo Colini, Italian actor and singer (d. 1863)
- 1908Niyazi Berkes, Cypriot-English sociologist and academic (d. 1988)
- 1927Fritz Wintersteller, Austrian mountaineer
- 1947Mary Pipher, American psychologist and author
- 1972Felicity Andersen, Australian actress
- 1981Nemanja Vidić, Serbian footballer
- 1989Sam Vokes, English-Welsh footballer
- 1990Mathieu Peybernes, French footballer
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1392Nanboku-chō, Japan: Emperor Go-Kameyama abdicates in favor of rival claimant Go-Komatsu.
- 1512Martin Luther joins the theological faculty of the University of Wittenberg.
- 1520João Álvares Fagundes discovers the islands of Saint Pierre and Miquelon, bestowing them their original name of “Islands of the 11,000 Virgins”.
- 1774First display of the word “Liberty” on a flag, raised by colonists in Taunton, Massachusetts in defiance of British rule in Colonial America.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1892Opening ceremonies for the World’s Columbian Exposition are held in Chicago, though because construction was behind schedule, the exposition did not open until May 1, 1893.
- 1912First Balkan War: Kardzhali is liberated by Bulgarian forces.
- 1969A coup d'état in Somalia brings Siad Barre to power and establishes a socialist republic in Somalia.
- 2005Images of the dwarf planet Eris are taken and subsequently used in documenting its discovery by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz.
- 2013Record smog closes schools, roadways, and the airport in Harbin, China.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucy Davis, Kyo, Buddy Miller, Donnie Wahlberg, Kim Sung-soo, Lily Tomlin, Jason Acuña, Kim Fowley, Mark Dinning, Gerald Mohr.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1972.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1972 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 26, 1952. Your incompatibility score is -109. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 21, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1825. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 21st October 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 295th day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 43rd Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,136 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,712 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.64 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 581
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 2004
- Age in dog years: 227 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1954 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 26, 1952 (-109)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry (October 21, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1952 – Nikolai Sorokin, Russian actor and director (d. 2013); June 20, 1967 – Dan Tyminski, American singer-songwriter; November 28, 1992 – Adam Hicks, American actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,011