Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1979 was a Sunday and it was the 294th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,213 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,738 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 481 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 2011.
If a dog named Cello - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cello will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cello will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1931Vivian Pickles
- 1940Manfred Mann
- 1941Steve Cropper
- 1946Lee Loughnane
- 1965Hisashi Imai
- 1970Louis Koo
- 1973Sasha Roiz
- 1978Will Estes
- 1983Aaron Tveit
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1762Herman Willem Daendels, Dutch general, lawyer, and politician, 36th Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1818)
- 1938Carl Brewer, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2001)
- 1942John Stevens, Baron Stevens of Kirkwhelpington, English police officer and academic
- 1944Michael Tugendhat, English lawyer and judge
- 1958Andre Geim, Russian-English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1965Hisashi Imai, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buck-Tick, Schaft, and Schwein)
- 1971Hal Duncan, Scottish author and poet
- 1972Orlando Thomas, American football player (d. 2014)
- 1979Gabe Gross, American baseball player
- 1979Khalil Greene, American baseball player
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1888Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- 1902In the United States, a five-month strike by United Mine Workers ends.
- 1921President Warren G. Harding delivers the first speech by a sitting U.S. President against lynching in the deep South.
- 1965Comet Ikeya–Seki approaches perihelion, passing 450,000 kilometers (279,617 miles) from the sun.
- 1971A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping center in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1983The metre is defined at the seventeenth General Conference on Weights and Measures as the distance light travels in a vacuum in 1/299,792,458 of a second.
- 1986In Lebanon, pro-Iran kidnappers claim to have abducted American writer Edward Tracy (he is released in August 1991).
- 1994North Korea nuclear weapons program: North Korea and the United States sign an agreement that requires North Korea to stop its nuclear weapons program and agree to inspections.
- 2012A shooting at a spa in Brookfield, Wisconsin, leaves four people dead, including the shooter.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angela Aki, Terry O'Quinn, Ricky Gervais, Andy Clyde, Pixie Williams, Peter Furler, Caroline Néron, Donny Hathaway, Alice Peacock, Piero Pelù.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 21, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 25, 1978. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 10, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rise by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 27, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1942 – James Carr, American singer (d. 2001); October 17, 1979 – Marcela Bovio, Mexican singer-songwriter and violinist (Stream of Passion and Elfonía); August 17, 1939 – Anthony Valentine, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,486