Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 294th day of the year 1983. It was the 42nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,555 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,518 days or 12.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 29, 2015.
If a dog named Dynasty - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dynasty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dynasty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Steve Cropper
- 1956Carrie Fisher
- 1959Andy Picheta
- 1964Jon Carin
- 1970Louis Koo
- 1972Masakazu Morita
- 1976Josh Ritter
- 1982Tim Wildsmith
- 1983Aaron Tveit
- 1995Shannon Magrane
View the complete list of October 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1922Liliane Bettencourt, French businesswoman and philanthropist
- 1931Shammi Kapoor, Indian actor and director (d. 2011)
- 1942Judith Sheindlin, American judge and television host
- 1946Jim Hill, American football player and sportscaster
- 1946Lee Loughnane, American singer-songwriter and trumpet player (Chicago)
- 1953Charlotte Caffey, American guitarist and songwriter (The Go-Go’s and The Graces)
- 1967Georgi Dakov, Bulgarian high jumper (d. 1996)
- 1969Salman bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, Bahraini prince
- 1980Brian Pittman, American bass player (Relient K and Inhale Exhale)
- 1995Cameron Burgess, Scottish-Australian footballer
View the complete list of October 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AIGIRSUOQZFZW? Check your answers here: Words with these letters AIGIRSUOQZFZW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Ferdinand Magellan discovers a strait now known as Strait of Magellan.
- 1816The Penang Free School is founded in George Town, Penang, Malaysia, by the Rev Hutchings, the oldest English-language school in Southeast Asia.
- 1854Florence Nightingale and a staff of 38 nurses are sent to the Crimean War.
- 1888Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- 1945Women’s suffrage: Women are allowed to vote in France for the first time.
- 1959U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order transferring Wernher von Braun and other German scientists from the United States Army to NASA.
- 1966Aberfan disaster: A slag heap collapses on the village of Aberfan in Wales, killing 144 people, mostly schoolchildren.
- 1973Fred Dryer of the then Los Angeles Rams becomes the first player in NFL history to score two safeties in the same game.
- 1979Moshe Dayan resigns from the Israeli government because of strong disagreements with Prime Minister Menachem Begin over policy towards the Arabs.
- 2005Images of the dwarf planet Eris are taken and subsequently used in documenting its discovery by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz.
View the complete list of October 21 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Gershon, Ryōko Hirosue, Sammy Davis, Sr., Ahmed Zaki, Marti Webb, Lance Kinsey, Chuck Willis, John Houseman, Nick Stahl, Mark Andes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 21, 1983.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st October 1983 is Cosmos for constancy.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 22, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 21st October 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 21, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 294th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 42nd Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,555 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,518 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 459
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 29, 2015
- Age in dog years: 168 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (October 22, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.X.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1933 – Freddie Scott, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007); December 17, 1926 – Stephen Lewis, English actor, comedian, director, screenwriter, and playwright (d. 2015); July 16, 1963 – Phoebe Cates, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,965