Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of October 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 21, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 294th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,297 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Joyce Randolph
- 1924Julie Wilson
- 1926Leonard Rossiter
- 1940Rhoda Gemignani
- 1953Eric Faulkner
- 1970Louis Koo
- 1973Sasha Roiz
- 1977Julieta Cardinali
- 1983Aaron Tveit
- 1984Jessica Michibata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 21.
- 1449George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, Irish-English son of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1478)
- 1675Emperor Higashiyama of Japan (d. 1710)
- 1775Giuseppe Baini, Italian priest, composer, and critic (d. 1844)
- 1932Pál Csernai, Hungarian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1944Ene Mihkelson, Estonian author and poet
- 1968Melora Walters, Saudi Arabian-American actress
- 1972Matthew Friedberger, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Fiery Furnaces)
- 1976Mélanie Turgeon, Canadian skier
- 1980Brian Pittman, American bass player (Relient K and Inhale Exhale)
- 1982Ray Ventrone, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Ferdinand Magellan discovers a strait now known as Strait of Magellan.
- 1879Thomas Edison invents a workable electric light bulb at his laboratory in Menlo Park, N.J. which was tested the next day and lasted 13.5 hours. This would be the invention of the first commercially practical incandescent light. Popular belief is that he invented the first light bulb, which he did not.
- 1888Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- 1944World War II: Nemmersdorf massacre against the German civilians takes place.
- 1959In New York City, the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, opens to the public.
- 1966Aberfan disaster: A slag heap collapses on the village of Aberfan in Wales, killing 144 people, mostly schoolchildren.
- 1967Vietnam War: More than 100,000 war protesters gather in Washington, D.C. A peaceful rally at the Lincoln Memorial is followed by a march to The Pentagon and clashes with soldiers and United States Marshals protecting the facility. Similar demonstrations occurred simultaneously in Japan and Western Europe.
- 1969A coup d'état in Somalia brings Siad Barre to power and establishes a socialist republic in Somalia.
- 1971A gas explosion kills 22 people at a shopping center in Clarkston, East Renfrewshire, near Glasgow, Scotland.
- 1979Moshe Dayan resigns from the Israeli government because of strong disagreements with Prime Minister Menachem Begin over policy towards the Arabs.
View the complete list of historical events for October 21.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 21 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yusuke Naora, Joe Pesci, Faten Hamama, Sergio Franchi, Art Modell, Alain Chamfort, Curtis Hanson, David Wayne, Marina Watanabe, Murat Boz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 21 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 21, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was True Colors by Cyndi Lauper as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 25, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1990 – Song Jieun, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Secret); March 24, 1930 – Steve McQueen, American actor and producer (d. 1980); April 6, 1969 – Paul Rudd, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036